• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikablu?!?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i really think its phony...have you tried it urself?

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • People used to think that Marril was a type of Pikachu so they tought it was named Pikablu. There is no Pikablu! :cross-eye

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • toatally fake, just a rumor and besides Pikablu was just a stupid name for Marill cause it was blue and it looks like Pikachu needing a diet. toatally fake (just for the records) :P and yup iv seen this rumor before at that same site...'tis FAKE!!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Masterblue said:
    Yes digisprit virus I can and I tryed it no it is FAKE

you forgot to add the [ / B ] on the end there :laugh:
    anyway, Yes its definitely fake, anything to do with pikablu (except marril) is fake...

DeathMetal Anarchist

Pokecommmunity's Odd One
    Years
  • I dont know but i looked and this is the picture that came up!
    imgres

Last edited:

Ice Lugia

Author and Role-Player
    Years
  • Pikablu was a name for Marill before its official release. Marill can be found in many places in Pokemon games of the metal (G/S/C) series and later. The Pokemon mentioned in this cheat, however, does not exist. There are people who have hacked the flash memory of their games to try to obtain every possible Pokemon, even those that don't exist and show up only as "???" when you battle. Until they discover something of this sort, don't assume it exists. Oh, and your game cannot tell if you've GameSharked. Otherwise, there'd have been anti-GS measures way before now. Well, if you GameShark something obvously impossible... but otherwise, no.

Back