• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

there is a NIGHTMARE in my closet

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I like the dark, actually. I'm not afraid of it. {:
Not big on being in my yard at night, though. There are skunks out there- and the neighbor's dogs get loose sometimes. .__.

Last edited:

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
I used to be scared of the dark when I was little. I eventually got over it. I still prefer to be in the light instead of darkness

Years
I used to be after watching a documentary in secondary school about a poltergeist haunting someones home. Turned out to be made up but for a few years I had to have a light on. I now avoid scary programs/films they mess with my mind too much :paranoid:

Years
"I was born in it. Molded by it."

The dark can be a frightening prospect indeed. The fear of the unknown, what lurks in the shadows of the night. My eyes adjust quite well in the prospect of darkness which is one reason why I'm not really that afraid of it.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I like the dark, actually. I like to sleep in the pitch darkness..
The only place I don't like the dark is when I'm walking back home late by myself :c But not solely because it's dark, but for other reasons.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
I like the dark in my own settings... but I pet sit over-night at others' houses and I ALWAYS sleep with the light on. I have some pretty creepy stories from some of the older houses I've stayed in. ;~;

Years
Not very. It's just darkness, really. The only part of it I'm afraid of is moving around and hitting something when I can't see. Otherwise I don't care.

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
I get more scared of the dark after watching something scary.
Sometimes I go for a run at night after watching a zombie movie and I end up running faster because I'm so freaked out.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I used to be afraid of the dark growing up, but nowadays I'm starting to enjoy it.

I do sometimes keep a light on if I can't sleep, but that's starting to happen less and less as I'm getting older.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm not afraid of the dark, but sometimes my imagination grows too vivid, especially after a horror movie, and the slightest movement sets my mind off thinking about things I'd rather not think about. ._.

If I'm outside walking on the road at night alone, I tend to be extremely cautious as criminals tend to be more active at night, and being a female makes it even more unsafe..

Other than that, I'm fine with the dark. No biggie.

Back