• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • Producer: New Line Cinema
    Director: Peter Jackson

Yup, it's the 2nd ongoing story on the Lord of the Rings. Have you saw it yet? I did.. It was a great movie... though...

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • I saw The Two Towers, it was a good movie, not as good as the first but still good. The fighting was too long, like for 40 mins it was non-stop fighting. Well, in a coupple of weeks The Return of The King will be coming out in theatres, and I can't wait to see that movie, I have a feeling that it will be the best of them all!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i saw the two towers! it is the best!it kicks butt!i think it was better that the first one.even though the first one was touching during the end when the guy kept getting getting shot with arrows but he wouldnt give up. when i saw that pert in the movie, everyone started claping during that part :laugh: . the fighting in the two towers was realy funny.

Mew

this movie wasawsum i loved the battle at helms deep it was really great.... i aalo like the hore shadowfax its a great horse but i loved the battle the most

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Arcanine said:
    I got the The Two Towers on DVD and the The Two Towers EV on DVD too (yes you can get The Two Towers EV on VHS too), its a great movie but now I want to see Return of the King.
    That?d have to belike, 8 VHS tapes to fit it through right? ;p I don?t know why they don?t discontinue VHS?

I?m seeing the midnight showing of ?The Return of the King? in a week. ^_^ It should be great fun, won?t get home until 4:00 AM.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    That?d have to belike, 8 VHS tapes to fit it through right? ;p I don?t know why they don?t discontinue VHS?
    Well this one was just the extended edition movie, not the other stuff on the two extra DVDs so it was only 4 tapes. Thay had the samething for The Fellowship of the Ring extended edition, it was on VHS too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    I'm seeing the midnight showing of "The Return of the King" in a week. ^_^ It should be great fun, won't get home until 4:00 AM.
    Wow, 4:00 AM?! I'd have fallen asleep by then. >.>; We're going to go see it right on the 17th when it comes out, while my mom goes Christmas shopping. ^_^ They opened a brand new theater nearby that's supposed to be really good.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh said:
    Wow, 4:00 AM?! I'd have fallen asleep by then. >.>; We're going to go see it right on the 17th when it comes out, while my mom goes Christmas shopping. ^_^ They opened a brand new theater nearby that's supposed to be really good.
    I?m seeing it on the 17th too, just at 12:01AM. ;p I won?t spoil it for you guys, maybe. Read the book Kayleigh?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    I'm seeing it on the 17th too, just at 12:01AM. ;p I won't spoil it for you guys, maybe. Read the book Kayleigh?
    Then I'll see it before you, lol. ;P And I guess I won't spoil it either. About the book.. I tried one time, but I couldn't understand anything. XD They're very complicated. I suppose if I really tried from the beginning then I would get it, but, the movies are really fun to watch anyways. ^_^ Do you read them?

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • well. I have never seen none of them . But when My mom isn'y home for a while or a day off. Or if me and my friend skip school some day I will see 2 towers because he has it dvd! Or I might just get a xbox dvd players thingy!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Arcanine said:
    Well if I wanted I could see it before you Kairi. There is a theatre around here that has it before the 17th (it had it today).
    They?re going to go in serious trouble for showing it early, I think. =/

Back