• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Last Game You Completed

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Ugh.. I'm so bad at finishing games... the last one I beat was White 2... heh. ^_^;;; At least I know I'll always finish a pokemon game? :3

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
The last game I beat was Fire Emblem Awakening a few weeks ago. I defeated the final boss in one hit because I got a critical on it :l I'm still playing it though, trying to get most of my characters reclassed, promoted, reclassed again, and then leveled to 20 (or 30 for some).

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Hmm... Probably Black. I don't have a lot of time to play games... I'm about halfway done Kirby's Epic Yarn, though.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. It was really enjoyable.
But the last game I beat non-Pokémon wise was Fire Emblem Awakening. I have 99 hours in it lol.

I'm doing another FE: Awakening Run in Lunatic-Classic. :3

Major Fullbuster

Generic Lurking Spriter
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. The story was just.....ebgfdfhasj......AND you get to play as Marluxia in mission mode.

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
Years
If we're talking just the storyline then Sonic Generations.If we're talking completed with all ending/ all stuff etc then Virtues Last Reward.

On My way to completing Pandora's Tower and The Last Story too.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Beaten quite a few things since I last posted here, haha. Oops.

- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (HD)
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (HD)
- Picross e2
- Kirby's Epic Yarn
- Exit DS

Only ones really worth mentioning are probably the KH games though. The others are all puzzle games or KEY which took maybe 6 hours. :P But KH was lots of fun to go back to and though I was a little underlevelled in KHFM and way overlevelled in KHCOM (I prefer them to be the other way around <<), I loved going back to the games.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Halo 2

Waited a week to get it in the mail. The Postal Guy was a bit scared when I beat him to the mailbox with my hands out.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Pretty sure the last game I finished was the newest Tomb Raider. Fantastic game I have to admit also, Square Enix really do need to continue titles like that, they're one of the bet developers out there. It was a bit short however, and while I've never actually played it, I know that it had a similar sort of gameplay mechanic to Unchartered. What I'd love to see is a continuation of the series with a more expansive area and slightly less repetition. I wouldn't be too against the idea of a more open-world esque version of the game. Regardless, it was a great journey, despite not being a fan of the origin games.

I'm on the brink of finishing Assassin's Creed 3, but I find it to be a really rough, rushed, and buggy game, so I'm not too pushed. The online play is fantastic however, that was the saving grace for me. Hopefully just going to push on with Borderlands 2 and FEZ in the meantime however!

sρεcтяα

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
After just over a month, I finally managed to get the Platinum for Final Fantasy XIII last night...I'm not entirely sure why I did it though; I don't think much of the game, but I hadn't touched it since I first bought it (launch day; over 3 years ago) and figured I'd pick it up again...and one thing led to another. It feels good to get it out the way, though. Will probably move onto the sequel now, which I've not played at all...hopefully it's a bit more bearable.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I beat Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on Hard/Maniac mode last night. It was much more boring than difficult, because you hardly get EXP on hard mode. Which when combined with how outrageously imbalanced the characters are (a lot of them are unusable without hours of grinding self-healing priests), made for a really dull experience. Pigeon-holing is lame regardless of difficulty.

So needless to say I'm gonna play through it again using these forsaken characters. :]

Teanji

Wielder of the Sol Blade!
Years
The most recent game that I've beaten would have to be... Faster Than Light. Wow, that actually took me ages to think of, since I'm playing so, so many at once and simply haven't finished any of them yet. It felt extremely exhilarating as well, because damn that game can be unfair!

Back