• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There :D

Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 20, 2017
    So I'm theChief, something one of my friends called me a while back and it seems to have stuck xD I'm an aspiring game developer and as such, am immensely interested in the hacking side of Pokemon, which is how I found out about this place :D I mostly play Halo and Pokemon, but in my free time I study for school. Currently studying Maths, Physics and Geology, and I'll be going to university next year :D I've got exams coming up, so of course the best way to study is the internet! So that's me, and I'll be making an Emerald hack over the next few weeks/months for your enjoyment :D

Years
  • Yo Chief! That's an awesome nickname and I certainly am loving it. ;P

PC is definitely the best of the Pokemon forums when it comes to hacks and other fangames by far. That's what made us such a big forum to begin with - we're probably the first at having an extensive library of Pokemon fangames and tools, so you've made a great choice joining. And third gen hacks are my favorite so of course I'll be looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us! That's awesome and be sure to let me know about your game's progress through a profile message. :D

Ahh, good 'ol school. I'm in my fourth year of college right now and absolutely cannot wait to graduate, omg. Do you know what you plan on majoring in? The internet is indeed the best way to study and I don't know what I'd do without it. Makes me wonder how difficult it must have been before the internet was around, right? People had to go to libraries, check out books, and read through things until they found what they were looking for.. now we can do all that right in our home just by clicking a few links.

Anyways, have you been a Pokemon fan for a long time? Have a favorite Pokemon, game, or type? Surely you must! Almost all of us have something in the franchise we prefer!

Have a great time on PC though, Chief! See you around, good to meet you, aaand remember to keep the rules in mind when posting and etc. :3

Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 20, 2017
    Yo Chief! That's an awesome nickname and I certainly am loving it. ;P

PC is definitely the best of the Pokemon forums when it comes to hacks and other fangames by far. That's what made us such a big forum to begin with - we're probably the first at having an extensive library of Pokemon fangames and tools, so you've made a great choice joining. And third gen hacks are my favorite so of course I'll be looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us! That's awesome and be sure to let me know about your game's progress through a profile message. :D

Ahh, good 'ol school. I'm in my fourth year of college right now and absolutely cannot wait to graduate, omg. Do you know what you plan on majoring in? The internet is indeed the best way to study and I don't know what I'd do without it. Makes me wonder how difficult it must have been before the internet was around, right? People had to go to libraries, check out books, and read through things until they found what they were looking for.. now we can do all that right in our home just by clicking a few links.

Anyways, have you been a Pokemon fan for a long time? Have a favorite Pokemon, game, or type? Surely you must! Almost all of us have something in the franchise we prefer!

Have a great time on PC though, Chief! See you around, good to meet you, aaand remember to keep the rules in mind when posting and etc. :3

Yeah, I've popped in a few times to grab some tools and tutorials over the past 6 years, but I didn't ever think about joining :( I've just posted my idea in the ROM Hacking section, just to see if people will like it :P it will tell the story of the Abandoned Ship, and revolves around Mew.

I'm going to be doing games programming, which is pretty much perfect for me xD I've already started my own little company with a few friends, but we don't have anything to show of it yet :P we're working on a game at the minute though :D

I've been a Pokémon fan since the beginning of time itself. Seriously, when I was little you couldn't tear me away from my GameBoy Colour with a Pikachu and Pichu on it, with Pokémon Crystal. Which is my favorite, but it only slightly ahead of SoulSilver. GenII all the way ;D favorite Pokémon would have to be the red Gyarados on the Lake of Rage, and thanks to SoulSilver, I can use it in my team whatever generation game I'm playing :D

Back