• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Online Server

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • Do to recent trouble with the current Pokemon Online Server, Dark Azelf commissioned me with the task of creating another PC server for us to use freely. I had successfully (for once) created the server and it is now up and running. I cannot name it PokeCommunity Server however, as it is taken from our previous one, so it is known as Man Server of Mans for the time being (as per Dark Azelf's suggestion).

Enjoy the fresh new start. Make sure you REGISTER all of your alts, and if you have no intention of registering the alt, do not use it. This is especially important for those of you who have any authority on the servers. Only one account per server staff will be given authority and it must be registered.

To join, it's on the first page, or you could simply type 107.9.253.94:5080 into the advanced connection section. Enjoy!

EDIT: jk...

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey guys, Petie wiped the server for us. You're welcome to come back on (it's still manse.us) but please be sure to register your accounts (preferably your PC usernames)!

Also thanks to Aero for providing us with a server while we were, um, waiting for Petie. <3

Back