• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yanma's Buzzy-ness (Flawless and Events)!

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2011
id like both your dittos and the ninetails

i can offer Shiny DW EVed espeon, Shiny flawless milotic EVed, and a near flawless EVed zoroark

Yanma

Yanma
Years
Sorry for the late response. I was with strong headaches and I can't use the PC.

I have some RNGed pokemon. Are you interested?

Depends of which Pokémon you have~

Can you CMT for this please? :D

393 IV Bred Timid Torrent Piplup UT lv 1 with Yawn and Agility

Just note that the HP IV isn't the best thingy in the world XD

Anyway, I liked Eve ♀ Lv. 100 @Life Orb if that's fine (:

id like both your dittos and the ninetails

i can offer Shiny DW EVed espeon, Shiny flawless milotic EVed, and a near flawless EVed zoroark

Only interested in Milotic.... But saw your Shop and I'm interested in Rampardos and Cinccino if that's fine.

So, it'll be Ditto + Ditto + Ninetails for Milotic, Rampardos and Cinccino~

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Sorry for the late response. I was with strong headaches and I can't use the PC.

Depends of which Pokémon you have~

Just note that the HP IV isn't the best thingy in the world XD

Anyway, I liked Eve ♀ Lv. 100 @Life Orb if that's fine (:

Only interested in Milotic.... But saw your Shop and I'm interested in Rampardos and Cinccino if that's fine.

So, it'll be Ditto + Ditto + Ninetails for Milotic, Rampardos and Cinccino~
Sorry for such a late reply! That sounds like a good trade to me. :)

Yanma

Yanma
Years

Sorry for such a late reply! That sounds like a good trade to me. :)

Already traded. Thankies~

intrsted in ur polytoad chec out my trade thread

Not interested in anything, sorry.

Updates:

068 Mac of York's Shiny Flawless Adamant Guts Machamp Lv 100 EV'd in HP and Atk w/ all elemental Punches and CC OT Ginny 51120
124 Shiny Near Flawless Timid Dry Skin Jynx Lv 31 UT with Meditate and Nasty Plot OT Ares 30917
131 Shiny Flawless Adamant Hydration Lapras Lv 1 UT w/ DD and D. Pulse OT WINNING 17216
227 Brian's Flawless Impish Sturdy Skarmory Lv 100 EV'd in HP and Def w/ Whirwind, BB, Roost OT Brian 12018
006 Greg0915's Shiny Flawless Adamant Charizard Lv 100 EV'd in Atk and Spe W/ DD, Outrage NNmed Paradox OT George 8012
176 Shiny Flawless Calm Togetic Lv 38 UT w/ Heal Bell, N. Plot and Roost OT Sky 45242

Will update the Events later.

Back