• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Leaf: 8O Ok, now I get it.

Since Red is out, that just leaves me... :\ Better head into the forest & grab me some apples.

When the zombies come out, I'm gonna be all Chris Redfield on them! >:)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You know, I was thinking of adding zombies as a flock enemy for IC Post 2, but I'm certain that may alter the rating of the roleplay. xD

Also, posted. First Assist Trophy is given. :D

Oh btw...for those of you who are not interacting with anyone or not doing anything on the island, y'all should head over to the southeastern mountain range since that's where the mandatory boss battle will take place. I'll post the IC post on the night of December 25th, since that will be when I am awake from pulling an all nighter xD

I'll be doing groups later today!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
And here I was thinking that burning somebody alive is more brutal than kicking them. :v

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
On my way to the mountains through the desert! :) If anybody wants to run into Kamui, feel free to interact. I don't really wanna go at it alone throughout this whole RP. ^^;;

@Leaf: I believe you mean southwestern mountain range. Did you check your map? West is that way.

<-

^^ Just spell checking~

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm not feeling well ok ;;

SouthWESTERN mountain range. Not east. Western.

As the boss will be a 3-in-1 (aka Team Rocket Executive, a character who had appeared in the new SSB game during the roleplay setting,) she will be the counterpart of Pokemon Trainer, and like him, she will use 3 poison-type [giant] Pokemon to brawl against you guys. I'll be separating you all into groups of 5 (with one group having 4 instead). This will give you time to interact with your group while you guys plan to head over to the mountains. A "pre-event" post will be posted sometime later tonight or tomorrow (depending on how I feel ;;) so that way it can get everyone's attention. :P

Oh, and items will be a rare case during the event, so y'all better save them!

Group 1 - Nidoqueen
- Anna Volynsky
- Allan Larsen
- Nicole "Mimi" Caine
- Tenshi Takemoto
- Shawn Adams

Group 2 - Toxicroak
- Dane Cordes
- Ariyanna Marie Soares
- James "JayC" Chleevas
- Kamui Ozora
- Drew Diamond

Group 3 - Scolipede
- Princess Lilly
- Alexander "Alex" Backman
- Christian Ignatio **
- Brian Weathersfield

* = needs to defeat flock enemy before advancing
** = inactive (?)

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm not feeling well ok ;;

SouthWESTERN mountain range. Not east. Western.

Group 3 - Scolipede

- James "JayC" Chleevas *
- Kamui Ozora
- Christian Ignatio **
- Brian Weathersfield
:D Your welcome!

Great! So...where are my 3 upcoming teammates & where/when can I meet them?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Lili: I pictured the way her fight went, and it seemed brutal. Then came the missile... Felt like overkill. Though that seems fitting.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I do need to VM Ash_Ketchum because I don't think he's posted at all. Brian is at the forest still, because he just defeated a flock enemy so he needs to post again sometime. And Ray's MIA after I gave him a flock enemy..so I'll need to VM him too. :S

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I do need to VM Ash_Ketchum because I don't think he's posted at all. Brian is at the forest still, because he just defeated a flock enemy so he needs to post again sometime. And Ray's MIA after I gave him a flock enemy..so I'll need to VM him too. :S
._. Please don't let me fight Scolipede alone...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
No worries. If anything comes up, I may have to rearrange the groups.

Anyways, Pre-Event post coming up! It's done, I just need to do Ariya now. She'll be normal size finally!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I've got a bit of a question for Leaf. Since you wrote "Week two" in your IC post, does that mean we should fast-forward a week in the RP, or is it a real-time week we're talking about here? I'm fine with either, I'm just a little confused xP

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
2296891_o.gif

It's not arguing if one person is clearly right and the other is clearly wrong! /sarcasm :P

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hehe, Anna does and thinks what she wants. I have no control over....wait... >_>

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys uhh...can we stick to the RP discussion and like...not spam gifs at each other please? Thank yoooooou!

Sir Bastian said:
I've got a bit of a question for Leaf. Since you wrote "Week two" in your IC post, does that mean we should fast-forward a week in the RP, or is it a real-time week we're talking about here? I'm fine with either, I'm just a little confused xP

Real time xD Since the roleplay is more focused on the weather rather than the time, the weather rotates every week. I will change the weather depending on how the roleplay moves on. (we've been "sunny" for two weeks so I may stick to every two weeks.) And after the first boss event we will move on to snow. :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm hoping we can slow the pace of this RP a bit. I love it so much I want it to last :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back