• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ManGa ReQueSt THreAd: U rEquEst, I deLivEr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
Years
  • I haf permission from oni to start this little thread for asking snippets. But to tell ya the truth. I am only giving out english snippets and chinese ones. That means I am only up to 17! But heard that ChuangYi is now busy priniting 18 already! I will post some snippets tomorrow! *prepares to scan!*

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • Can snippets in Non-English languages have translations? Or at least grammar corrections if needed?

BTW, can other people provide snippets for request, not just KazuyaSoto, as demand could be high...

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • marillmonster2000 said:
    Can I Get The One, That Gave People Sesiures?
    Erm that wasn't a manga snippet. If u need that go to the official pic request thread in forum:Pokemon TV Shows and Movies. The one you one is fromt he Kanto Eppy: Eliectric Soildier Porygon

Years
  • Yeah, dude...
    The moderator here is like a cranky old man with a shot gun...trespassers who don't know much about the manga and just arrogantly come here get shot...

lol just kidding... :P

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • poke manga artiset said:
    How about someting funny and/or drawn by Mato.

Could you be a little bit more specific? Do you mean funny from the text, or the picture being the funny thing?

As for drawings by Mato, that's a pretty general category.

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
  • Well i am not sure but there is "funniest manga scence" thread around here
    you can use there examples and also if its censored just PM me the uncensored
    scan.or u can scan a scan ANY battle sceane in volume 1,2,3,4,5, or 6.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • hm... deadness.. i think....

If you need any snippets from Pokemon PiPiPi english version (Magical Pokemon Journey) upto volume 3 i'll be happy to scan for u. im getting 4 soon... more items for u then! ^_^

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Well i am not sure but there is "funniest manga scence" thread around here
    you can use there examples and also if its censored just PM me the uncensored
    scan.or u can scan a scan ANY battle sceane in volume 1,2,3,4,5, or 6.

Scan him the one of VS Charizard, the ultimate showdown between Red and Green!

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • VS Zard was cool. Great ending.
    VS Psyduck was just... weird... o.O

Sorry, poke manga artiset, I can only give readily available snippets of RBGY Volumes by the Begining of/Mid February. However, I can get you snippets from virtually all GSC Volumes, and RSE up to Vol. 18 (possibly 19 in a bit; Korea's Pok?Special output is running like mollasses on a cold day).

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
    ok can i get snippets of gsc of matos voulme becuase i never seen voulme
    8-9

No problem. Any chapters in particular that you would want?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Here you go! First funnyness.

Stats: Pokemon PiPiPi English Version Scan. Volume 1, from Bonus Story 2 "Wh-Who's Sc-Scared?!".

Its one of my TOTAL favorites.

Explanation, with some dramatic effects.
    Almond: HA-HAZEL!! THAT'S A GENGAR!! THEY SAY ONE COMES OUT OF THE DARNESS TO STEAL YOUR SOUL!!
    Hazel:But... but...
    Almond: Dont worry Hazel, I'll protect you *shelids with arms*
    Hazel:But... but.... its.... ITS SOOOOO CUUUUTTTTEEE!!!! *sqweeeeeze*
    Almond: ... *facefall* ... is it just her or is it her stupidness?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back