• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ManGa ReQueSt THreAd: U rEquEst, I deLivEr

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
  • sorry i dont do PokeSpecials.... that means no VS. >instert pokemon name here< ~_~

i just do PiPiPi ones.. but thats only from Volume 1 to 3... 4 im getting in a few days . and five IF its available.

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • poke manga artiset said:
    lol
    thats funny!
    can u scan more?
    and can u scan vs garodos.

Sorry. I'll get it to you as soon as possible. Today's one of my few days off from school where I have absolutely NO homework. I hope you understand.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • DONT UN-STICKYNESS!! u'll waste that glue too....

i'll come up with some scans tonight.... u should hate homework... i've been wanting to scan some.... i'll try tonight.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • poke manga artiset, it'll close if you keep up with the pointless posts.

I can post some un-readable snippets with my digital camera. I bit wonky it'll be, but a snippet nonetheless.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Erm what was the Pokemon manga with Ash and Pikachu on the cover with like a red background. It showed Ash catching Pikachu in his walls or w/e using rubber gloves and some rope. I lost the series in my house when it burnt down a few years ago, and I miss those manga the most.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • i think it was *checks ad in the back of one PiPiPi* called er... The Electric Tale Of Pikachu? its the series of the Kanto-Indigo League in manga form...

too bad i dont have it or i'd scan some stuff...

^_^ im scanning some fun stuff right now. i'll post them as soon as they're done.

edit: rite ... i have some done...
    descriptions-

a1, a1a, a2 - pikachu, jiggly and clefairy go to a snowcone contest. the prize is a Wish Fullfilled by articuno. pikachu, jiggly and clefairy battle to the limit... or at least some of them.... sort of... when jiggly has only one snowcone to eat...

b - when hazel, almond and the rest of the gang goes searching for the Adventure Stone, hazel picks up what she thinks is their target. then she finds that it is connected to other stones, and then she finds out that it is actually an onix.. unfortunately in Hazel's words.. "And an Onix would be?"

c - prior to the a series... pika, jiggly and clefairy were given the description of a horribly scary bird of ice. too bad this bird of ice is only the keeper of snowcones.

i'll post some more soon.... btw see my new avatar? i poked it off a scan and colored it ^_^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back