• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [Speculation Thread] Zygarde's alternate form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiji Dragon

So any other opinions? Larger green snake or a blue deer snake with antlers or a red winged wayvern like snake?

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
Years
As far as a mega evo for Zygarde i would have to say no, except mewtwo, i dont think any other legendary has one so i think players would then want a mega evo for all legendaries.

Lati@s have mega evo they look the same but that have them

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
Years
Maybe it cries (because it's so bad) and all legendaries from previous games come to sort out yveltal/xerneas.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
I feel like Zygarde may have a second form considering what his Pokedex entry says about him. I don't want a fusion, though. I could support the idea that he may have a mega evolution, though.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Thanks to a hacker, we can be almost 100% sure Zygarde will get a new form(es). The hacker discovered 3 new moves in X and Y's RAM data. These are;

Some move similiar to Celebrate, something like Hold Hands.
Thousand Arrows, Ground, BP 90, Acc 100, PP 10.
Brings down all Flying and levitating Pokemon
Yhousand Waves, ground, BP 90, Acc 100, PP 10.
Traps all foes that got hit

These moves sound like Zygarde will get 2 new forms, Life Form? Destruction Form?
Life form could have Thousand Waves replacing Zygarde's Land Wrath. And become Fairy/Ground.
Destruction form learns Thousand Arrow , and is Dark/Ground

Taiji Dragon

Thanks to a hacker, we can be almost 100% sure Zygarde will get a new form(es). The hacker discovered 3 new moves in X and Y's RAM data. These are;

Some move similiar to Celebrate, something like Hold Hands.
Thousand Arrows, Ground, BP 90, Acc 100, PP 10.
Brings down all Flying and levitating Pokemon
Yhousand Waves, ground, BP 90, Acc 100, PP 10.
Traps all foes that got hit

These moves sound like Zygarde will get 2 new forms, Life Form? Destruction Form?
Life form could have Thousand Waves replacing Zygarde's Land Wrath. And become Fairy/Ground.
Destruction form learns Thousand Arrow , and is Dark/Ground

If these moves are indeed connected to Zygarde that means it must learn them by alternate forme since Mega only powers up and doesn't aid you in learning new moves. About life and death formes its possible that it has two new formes since each could learn a move but I don't know about that just yet. Changing it's dragon type for dark or fairy? In my opinion its not believable. Although it can pretty much happen. Look at Kyurem it still remained Dragon/ Ice after it's fusion with Zekrom or Reshiram. So it could mean... Bleh... X2 and Y2. I just hope they have Z in the title (ZX and ZY). Please nintendo just stick to Emerald, Platinum and Z since Zygarde is the Z after all. Regardless I would still buy the second version. I'll get use to it after a while. Oh and I really wish the new formes aren't fusions. The axis trio look good enough as they are. Leave that for Kyurem. Which by the way they still have to work on that Original forme they kept talking about. I hope is by item. Something like two special mega stones but instead of working like regular mega stones they would work like Griseous Orb on Giratina. Once you give it to hold it changes forme. It could be a Blue Marbel and Red Marbel for each forme or just a Green Marbel for just one forme. Hopeful thinking. Again I'm looking forward to X and Y sequals.

Last edited:
Years
I think Zygarde will get an alternate Forme with higher Base Stats.

It may be shown in a similar situation as Giratina's Origin Forme: Team Flare or some other villain captures Xerneas and Yveltal, tries to use their power, and is stopped by Zygarde, who reveals its full power at that time.

After that, we may have to beat the Elite Four and complete some post-game task before being able to have Zygarde change into its more powerful Forme at will.

I do not think it will be any sort of fusion, or a Mega Evolution.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
guys latios and latias are not legendaries. they are classed as rares

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
guys latios and latias are not legendaries. they are classed as rares
You're new, so you probably don't know this (but people should read the rules before posting), but you can't post in threads that haven't had a post in more than a month.

Also, Latias and Latios are legendaries.

Locks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back