• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could elect a PC Member for President, who would it be?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You mean President of the United States, right? Just curious. o.o;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Gr8Person62 no question.;)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • 22sa...I think that he'd be able to solve the pop-up crisis by countering all of them with a massive amount of junk mail to the creaters...with his MASSIVE post count...

*starts dodges bullets*

BOO ya!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Pop-ups? Oh, those. My browser has built in ad blocker, so I get the pop ups I want, and I never see advertising ones. It's better than just blocking every pop-up, as some are needed. ^_^;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Pop-ups? Oh, those. My browser has built in ad blocker, so I get the pop ups I want, and I never see advertising ones. It's better than just blocking every pop-up, as some are needed. ^_^;

well... i use stick in pop-up stopper (for free too) and destroys every single pop up. In my life i haven't encounter a single useful pop up yet...

22sa

Years
  • Dakota said:
    22sa...I think that he'd be able to solve the pop-up crisis by countering all of them with a massive amount of junk mail to the creaters...with his MASSIVE post count...

*starts dodges bullets*

BOO ya!
    Lol I was going to post if you pick me I'll immediately begin invading over countries, starting with Canada. *Evil Simile* J/K ^_^;; Economy and trade would be my number 1 concern.:D A decent goal I'd like to achieve is better Sanitation for the people.;):)

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    President For Pc - Kairi ,
    Lol *sayounara Microsoft if Kairi becomes President XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • wrong president to vote for Dizzy ^_^;; Either way welcome back... didn't see you this whole afternoon.

It depends. Sorry to say but Kairi may not be the best choice for a president unless it's online related (if it is then Kairi definitely). Last time when we're talking politics she said she hardly watch the news...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • If I were president, I would make marijuanna legal and use it as a US crop. The US crop industry has gone, and just THINK how much US could get off the lil five leaf clover...

BOO ya-a-a-a- oh man my head?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • hmm...no one has mentioned me yet *sighs* and that's good, I'm not the real political type...

If I had to vote for a PC member to be the U.S president, I would vote Kwesi because he is cool, and obviously good wth computers...I also think Kairi should be VP for her super intelligence...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Myself. I would have a very different way of running things.

First off, I would abolish the "president" title and replace it with "dictator". I decide who lives and who dies personally. And I'd help homeless people and stuff. Not give to them, help them. See, I'm not evil (shifty eyes).

Mwa ha!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • don't make me part of anything... i'm not good at doing stuff like begging Japan to accept our wonderful cute little cows... *a herd of cows running across Canada like mad behind him*

really that's what our teacher says all the time Iveechan... in a classroom "i" am the dictator and you'll all either live or die because of "me" (so i suppose Martin Luther King's dream is still just a dream... or rather even worse. Now ppl of all races suffer from lack of freedom in a place called school)

Back