• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Un-gline me from the IRC network please

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonewolfx44

Is a happy fellow ^^
Years
Sunain got mad with power and decided to g-line me.
I broke NO NETWORK RULES.
If you guys liked me there, support my cause in over turning her decision.
<3 you

Edit: Please? I enjoyed talking to you there and that mad <censored> got carried away. She kept calling me gay, too. but eventually stopped. She ain't Op material, friends, and you should support the little man, me.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Sunain got mad with power and decided to g-line me.
I broke NO NETWORK RULES.
If you guys liked me there, support my cause in over turning her decision.
<3 you

Edit: Please? I enjoyed talking to you there and that mad <censored> got carried away. She kept calling me gay, too. but eventually stopped. She ain't Op material, friends, and you should support the little man, me.
Who's Sunain? :P

What do you mean g-line? :P

How can I help? :P

lonewolfx44

Is a happy fellow ^^
Years
Sunain is a power hungry IRCop on the IRC channel. She kept calling me homosexual and when I defended myself, she banned me from a different channel. Today she g-lined me *banned me from the whole network* permanently, so I can no longer talk in #Thepokecommunity , the chatroom that belongs to this site. You can help by voicing support for me against a corrupt operator who likes to falsely insult people's sexual orientation.

Oh yes, the only reason they support her is cuz she is a long time visitor and now a staff member, and I only joined a week ago. They have NO sense of justice as it should be delivered.

Am I right that she should be the one banned, not me?

OH WAIT, but she has the power to ban, not me. But she isn't the only one with power.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Bleh, I can't connect to that chat so I can't help you =[

Yeah, she's completely unjust! >D

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Why are you posting this here?
It appears you already posted it on the SystemNet forums (I looked), and they said no.

There is no point in coming here and complaining, you wont get any diffferent reaction from them (other than being desperate), besides the fact that we aren't a support forum for SystemNet.
And there are many places to find battles (including a battle forum here.), being banned from one IRC network is hardly important.

With that said, closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back