• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Minor Q D:

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • I have a question about this:
    what?
    I know I've seen some other people do that but, I don't really understand 100% why. (even though I did it myself).

and. Are smilies going to be crossed out too if u use this?

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • If your question is about the Strikethrough BBCode, it's just [s]Word.[/s], which results in this: Word.
    Testing Smilies:
    :)

It appears that the smilie will only be struck out if there is text around it. Otherwise, it will not.

Also, darn you Cherii.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • I have a question about this:
    what?
    I know I've seen some other people do that but, I don't really understand 100% why. (even though I did it myself).
    Well, mainly, it gives a double meaning to a sentence, sometimes using humour, or irony.
    For example: Momo Uchiha is fugly cute.

...or sometimes, to make a rather different comment, and 'get away with it'.
    and. Are smilies going to be crossed out too if u use this?
    Try it out for yourself. :)
    No, they don't get crossed out unless followed by text.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Oh I see. I understand what you guys were trying to say. Thx for the help. felt stupid for asking

Hm, well okay if the smilies don't get crossed out I guess it doesn't bother me. I'll test that out myself. I mean unless their disabled smilies then it works like this : P

:) that doesn't work.

Back