• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Anime and Manga fan club

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
That's right! ChunckyMuncky and Fairy are posting; they're the editors of the Horror section and the Romance section

Years
Ack! Sorry I wasn't here guys...XP

Lots of summer school work dragged me down...so...is everything doing fine? No editing work yet? O-o

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Not that I can see! *smiles and nods* But according to Ms. Flame, we might get some towards the start of the school year.

Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Not that I can see! *smiles and nods* But according to Ms. Flame, we might get some towards the start of the school year.

Towards the school year? O_o *gulps*

At that time, I'm going to be pretty much active only in weekends...strict parents, you see... XP

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Actually, I have editted the work you guys sent me. I'll post it either here or on the other thread if you guys want (and if that's allowed).

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Alright then, I'll go ahead and post yours here, only...Is there anyway for me to post it without having to type it all over again?

And Firefly, are you still online? What time are we going to do this tomarro?

Well, if she doesn't reply, I'll call her tomarro after Driver's Ed. and I'll tell you all what time we'll all be online (but do keep in mind that we're in the Mountain Time zone)

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Really? That certainly puts a damper on things...well, we'll figure out something. If nothing else, I'll PM you once you get back with anything new, because the four of us will probably decide some things that won't be discussed here tomarro that you might need to know.

~Ozy~

Years
Okay. Actually, I might be on briefly between then, but not fo long enough to really help with anything. Anyway, I'll see you then and I'll be looking for that PM.

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Alright then. Have a nice time...doing whatever it is you're doing ^_^. Perhaps when you get back, I'll see if I can get those two online again so that all of the editors know each other, but even getting Firefly to post here is like pulling teeth :P .

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Your going to Japan! :surprised You are sooo lucky! :) Hey, maybe while you're there, you could try to tape some Pokemon Housou for us? Every where that I've found it, its been damaged and won't play right. Just a thought..

Well, see you in about a week. Have fun you lucky...guy...you ;) .

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Thanks! I did read that they were on sale there too, but who wants to buy it when you can tape it for free? ^_^.

So...not one but TWO weeks in Japan *turns green*...

~Ozy~

Years
Yep! Takayama, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Tokyo. Anyway, I'd prefer to buy them, because a) I don't have a VCR and b) Region 1 blank tape wouldn't work there, and I couldn't watch Reigon 3 taped material here.

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Oh :embarrass didn't realize that. Well, I hope you find some. I've been dying to see those Team Rocket specials.

You're hitting some pretty big towns. As much as I'd love to visit Japan, I think I'd be miserable in such crowded places. I like to keep a certain degree of personal space in public. Plus, don't they drive on the opposite side of the road?*shudders* I could do some major damage over there!

Attention: Me, Firefly, Fairy, and ChunckyMuncky will all be posting here at the same time this afternoon starting between 1:00 and 2:00 pm (that's mountain time) if you need a reference point to determine what time it would be in your zone, than I'll tell you that I editted this post at 12:45pm, if that helps

chunckymonkey

homicidal maniac
Years
Hallo jeder den Sie mich kennen nicht, und gut ich kenne Sie entweder nicht, aber ich hoffen, da? wir Spa? haben, sprechen mit einander! Ich werde Leuchtk?fer aus auf der Website helfen und ich werde irgendein von Ihren Fragen ebenso lang beantworten als sie sind nicht dumm. Just kidding i know english!

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Hey, you've finally posted! Your avatar is cute...but what does all that up there say?

Back