• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heyy im back :)

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
  • Hey guys nice to see all the new and old members still having a good time like usual. I took a break from pokemon for a while but now i am back in action, and guess what! i just got pokemon black, so i am going to be spending lots of time on the forums now. looking forward to seeing all the new faces

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Pokemon is always there for you. :D It's nice to see that you got Black and decided to spend some time here in the forums! I'm so excited that you have returned for that. Welcome back!

Well, you've been gone for quite a long time, so a check of the rules is necessary in case you weren't there for the latest changes, as well as catch up on what we have discussed in the Black & White section. So many topics you can read!

Hope you stay active, and have fun! :3

Years
  • Hey guys nice to see all the new and old members still having a good time like usual. I took a break from pokemon for a while but now i am back in action, and guess what! i just got pokemon black, so i am going to be spending lots of time on the forums now. looking forward to seeing all the new faces

Hi Jericho, nice to see you! I probably wasn't here when you last visited (I joined in March last year).

You're playing Pokemon Black? I am too!

How are you enjoying the 5th Generation so far?

The Black and White section is one you should check out, there's weekly polls there and lots of Unova-related discussion. There's also a new Black and White 2 subforum discussing the upcoming games!

Make sure you contact a staff member (like Meganium90) if you get lost.

- Hikari10

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Hi Jericho, nice to see you! I probably wasn't here when you last visited (I joined in March last year).

You're playing Pokemon Black? I am too!

How are you enjoying the 5th Generation so far?

The Black and White section is one you should check out, there's weekly polls there and lots of Unova-related discussion. There's also a new Black and White 2 subforum discussing the upcoming games!

Make sure you contact a staff member (like Meganium90) if you get lost.

- Hikari10

:D haha thanks for the tips guys i will make sure to chekc the rules and check out all the new forums, i actually joined about 3 years ago. but a lot of things have changed

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back