• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Breakdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Oh need any suggestions on the town's name? =D
    Í would like that..:)

Since the story said this, it is probably. If it is true and you don't wanna spoil to everyone, I can edit my posts for you.
    No I mean it it really isn't true...
    What it's gonna be is going to be AMAZING!..XD

Oops, sorry if I spolit it >_>. I can help like sprite or make support banners?
    Support Banners are always welcome and about the spriter PM please..;)

Hey there! can I help with the sprite or the battle sprite of Trainers?
    I can do that if you want.... PM me if you're interested
    Í already got some spriters but when I get the link to the forums I'll PM it and you can see what you can do..
    (O and PM me some proof please)

Personally i think this hack is great, and seems alot better than you old one (briturn)
    Keep it up!
    Thanks..:) I've been working hard on it..:D

It's good that you still keep the palettes of Briturn, since they are very good in my opinion. Howevere, I think the "all greenish" combination of textbox and font color don't mix too well (I think it'll be hard to be reading for a prolongued ammount of time), so maybe you should stick with the black color for the font, or try with another color...

Well, keep it up! Hope to see more and more scripts! ;)
    Yes I like tham to I will never stop using them..:P
    I was thinking of the textbox thing to maybe turn the letters blueish?
    Thanks, And there will be a whole lot more scripts..;)

Nice work, I love the titlescreen and the intro, but the title screen looks abit awkward, I can help you with that. Anyways its looking excellent, Nice work with the palletes and tiles but theres a problem on the last screen.

~Celebi
    Thanks, Yes the celebi I will PM you about that later on..:)
    And the last screen you mean the blue sofas on the left that the armthingy goes over the OW head, I am trying to fix that..:)

Poke-Roy, I'm Amazed at your work! I love it so much, The story the Videos, Everything!
    About the no-badge thing, umm....I know it's a lot of work, but I think there should at least be 1 gym, you know?

I guess that's all, cya!
    Thanks..:D
    You stille get the badges but not in gyms you just get a random battle somewhere and when you won it says :"Hey ??? has seemed to lost something" or something like that and you get a badge in a form of a cookie or something..XD

Pokeroy, this is looking pretty fun xD
    Thank you very much..:)

Poke-Roy

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Wow....
    Cookie badges...
    Sounds....Original!
    Well Poke-Roy I liked Briturn And I like this too!
    Keep up the good work!
    Oh Also The Font color kinda hurts...
    But, maybe blue will heal my cornias XD!
    Well,
    I wish you the best of luck!!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • What do you mean by cookie badges? And i don't think that's a very good idea getting a badge from beating a trainer. Unless the trainer is as strong as a gymleader.

Years
  • Nice hack .. :) I simply love your palletes and your tiles :) Please.. don't stop with this one too :P

btw, I've also made a support banner :)

Since I haven't got 15 posts, I can't post images and urls.. so the support banner is in my signature! :D
    If you don't see it, check my public profile..
    Hope you like it ;)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    This is new. Lovely hack, and the green atmosphere is what I like best (because 'green' is my fav. colour :D)

the story seems to be hanging, but oh well... The excitement of a plain crash gets me to excitement. :D

The trees are looking pale, btw, and they look so sad.

And btw, you don't mind if I ask why the hack's name is 'Break Down'..?

Anyways, lovely piece of artwork! Keep it up and looking forward for it's completion! ;)

Years
  • Wow....
    Cookie badges...
    Sounds....Original!
    Well Poke-Roy I liked Briturn And I like this too!
    Keep up the good work!
    Oh Also The Font color kinda hurts...
    But, maybe blue will heal my cornias XD!
    Well,
    I wish you the best of luck!!
    'Thanks..:) ofcourse it wont be cookies it was just a example..XD

What do you mean by cookie badges? And i don't think that's a very good idea getting a badge from beating a trainer. Unless the trainer is as strong as a gymleader.
    see post above
    and ofcourse they wont be easy to beat...
    I am thinking of something like this You have to beat a person before you can go in somewhere and then you get something (no badges)

Nice hack .. :) I simply love your palletes and your tiles :) Please.. don't stop with this one too :P

btw, I've also made a support banner :)

Since I haven't got 15 posts, I can't post images and urls.. so the support banner is in my signature! :D
    If you don't see it, check my public profile..
    Hope you like it ;)
    Thanks, I'll put the banner in the support section..:D

This is new. Lovely hack, and the green atmosphere is what I like best (because 'green' is my fav. colour :D)

the story seems to be hanging, but oh well... The excitement of a plain crash gets me to excitement. :D

The trees are looking pale, btw, and they look so sad.

And btw, you don't mind if I ask why the hack's name is 'Break Down'..?

Anyways, lovely piece of artwork! Keep it up and looking forward for it's completion! ;)
    Thanks,
    I like the plaincrash part to but mapping it is the hardest part..XD
    The trees I dont want to change (actually dont want to change anything of the palettes (except the message boxes)
    Break Down...I dont know it just came up in me..XD
    And thanks again..:D

It's very a good hack. I like the new palletes. And also, I have noticed that it's quite green... ehehehe nice work. :D
    Thank you very much..:)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Maybe ya got the idea from that plaincrash idea, the part then 'Breaks Down', and so rose the name. :D

The trees are just fine, though I might as well try and ignore it's 'sadness' xD
    The hack is really cool, btw, and keep it up! ;)

WIshing for the best and Merry Christmas~~~

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I like the name break down, it makes it sound cool adn original.
    It also goes along with the hack, since the plane breaks down.

the trees kinda look a little gloomy, but i still like them.
    The story is pretty good, and i think it's probably one of the most exciting out there.

Years
  • Maybe ya got the idea from that plaincrash idea, the part then 'Breaks Down', and so rose the name. :D

The trees are just fine, though I might as well try and ignore it's 'sadness' xD
    The hack is really cool, btw, and keep it up! ;)

WIshing for the best and Merry Christmas~~~
    Áctually the name was there before the storyline XD
    Thanks and you and everyone a merry x-mas to..:)

I like the name break down, it makes it sound cool adn original.
    It also goes along with the hack, since the plane breaks down.

the trees kinda look a little gloomy, but i still like them.
    The story is pretty good, and i think it's probably one of the most exciting out there.
    Thanks..
    About the story I was hoping for such reactions...
    Earthsvisitor and me have been brainstorming about it..:D

Merry Christmas Everyone

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I'm thinking that Gym Leaders go disguising in random places. Of course, they will show only like Trainer ??? would like to battle and they have strong pokemons. that'll make players feel that 'Am I fighting a gym leader or a normal one?' xD

Years
  • I'm thinking that Gym Leaders go disguising in random places. Of course, they will show only like Trainer ??? would like to battle and they have strong pokemons. that'll make players feel that 'Am I fighting a gym leader or a normal one?' xD
    Well.. Maybe that he runs into gymleaders outside their gyms? idk :S

I already got some ideas for how to get the badges so please no more about the badges..XD

O and who wants to know what the idea is look in this spoiler.
    Spoiler:

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • This hack looks cool
    And I can´t agree with Zel (OMG, don´t hit me Zel!!!); I like it green^^

But: When you go into the lab, the woman speaks to you says:" O, you are Ash" or smth.
    But shouldn´t it be "Oh, ...."?

And now, my story related questions:
    1. You said the starters are different. Do you mean just other Fire/Water/Grass Poks, or other elements? (If you don´t want to say anything about it, I can understand it; ) )

2. Will you have a rival?

3. How will it be with HMs? If you make them like in the original games, you will have to fight almost every trainer to activate the HMs. Or will you do it different? Or don´t you want to give me answers? Or should I stop asking questions???

Ok, ok, thet´s all FOR NOW!!!^^

Good Luck,
    Ryu (Bombah!)

Years
  • This hack looks cool
    And I can´t agree with Zel (OMG, don´t hit me Zel!!!); I like it green^

But: When you go into the lab, the woman speaks to you says:" O, you are Ash" or smth.
    But shouldn´t it be "Oh, ...."?
    'That's such a big problem I think..

Iwill take a look at it when I have time..XD

And now, my story related questions:
    1. You said the starters are different. Do you mean just other Fire/Water/Grass Poks, or other elements? (If you don´t want to say anything about it, I can understand it; ) )

*Cough*I DON'T WANNA XD*Cough*
    But I will say a little about them so you get more excited...
    It's all kinds of elements.

2. Will you have a rival?

Uhhmm...I was still thinking about that but I don't think there will be..

3. How will it be with HMs? If you make them like in the original games, you will have to fight almost every trainer to activate the HMs. Or will you do it different? Or don´t you want to give me answers? Or should I stop asking questions???

Actually you still can get the HM's because getting badges are just a flag in a trainerbattlescript (I think) and so I can put that wherever I want..:P
    And yes I want to answer you..XD
    And no you don't have to stop..XD

Ok, ok, thet´s all FOR NOW!!!^^

Good Luck,
    Ryu (Bombah!)

I like this new hack you made! Way to go! :classic:
    Thanks..:)

and a little so I fill the text because all of my text is in the quote..XD

Years
  • This Looks cool Poke-Roy;)
    Even if im not a fan of those tree palettes -_-
    Any updates? =3

Thanks..:)
    Not yet because someone has to check mt scripts in the scrapbox..:(
    If those work I can make some updates..

:edit:
    Oh oh...
    I was messing with the tilesets now the are screwed up and the tiles are all striped...
    This can't be fixed? If someone knows how to fix it please tell me...
    And another question does anyone know if it's possible to import a map into another one?

Greetz,

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back