• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Advanced Force Arc [A Bleach RP, OOC, R-15]

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
There is a lot of open spots, except for the humans characters which there is a max amount, so you will have a spot d4rka8isz.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Just to note something, my character Sasuke Hono`s attacks may sometimes have a connection to the manji symbol-卍, this is not the symbol of the nazis, this is a japanease letter, and unlike the nazi`s symbol it is not angled, it is used for a lot of the games we know today, "the legend of zelda", "maple story", even in the bleach series Ichigo bankai daito crossguard is designed after the manji symbol [btw, this part I copied to Sasuke`s crossguard, but this is minor].
And to finish this, I`m jewish and at first when I saw this, I was in a little shock, but then I relized that this is not the same symbol, and the manji was before the nazi`s symbol, which means, it has nothing to do with them!

So here I clerefied this thing, so in the future there will be no quastions about it.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
the personallity is good, but for the race and histroy - you wrote you are a whole, but in your history you are human? and sorry for not mention this before, but when you come to soul soceity you lose your memories when you were human, this makes a reunion between friends and families almost impossible [they might be toghter but they won`t know that they was toghter in the human world].

But if you will change your race to human, it will make it kinda work, just delete the part says he will meet them in soul society, because no one knows about this place [even ghosts] until his dead or someone told him.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
the personallity is good, but for the race and histroy - you wrote you are a whole, but in your history you are human? and sorry for not mention this before, but when you come to soul soceity you lose your memories when you were human, this makes a reunion between friends and families almost impossible [they might be toghter but they won`t know that they was toghter in the human world].

But if you will change your race to human, it will make it kinda work, just delete the part says he will meet them in soul society, because no one knows about this place [even ghosts] until his dead or someone told him.

OBJECTION!!!

It isn't true that you lose your memories when you enter the Soul Society. Where you enter is not always the same and sometimes you lose your memories. When you are reborn you lose all memories of your previous life. If you lost your memories Shibata (the cockatiel that Chad befriends) would not have remembered Chad during the Soul Society Arc. Memories vanish over time but they don't immediately get lost most of the time.

Sorry for that, on another note I have got used to my timetable and I think I should be able to fit another RP in. I might have my SU done while I wait for Cybeast.

Years
Sorry, mix up on my part. I intended him to be human, but I wrote Whole cause, well, not sure, I was half asleep. I think I changed the part you talked about, but message again if you find anything else.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
@Tuxedo Clank: You right, the wholes don`t lose their memories, but think about it like this, do you remeber when you where 3,4,5 years old or even older as clear as you remember the last few years of your life? NO!! Now think about wholes, whom lived for many many years more then humans, will they know about their previous lifes in the human world, they might have some tiny memories but they can`t connect them to everything!! The more possible thing is that if there memories is still somewhat not compleliy forgetten, when they will see something familier from their previous lifes in the human world they will remember something more clearly; but this can`t be happen as wholes can`t pass through the sankaimon[I think, only shinigamis has hell butterfly]!!

And for Reader: You should write in the history that they sometimes dissapeared[ the ghosts] as the soul reapers don`t do a monthly/yearly/etc cleaning of wholes, they do it whenever they find ones, and don`t forget this is karakura town, Rukia and Ichigo, two soul reapers are there for sending wholes to soul society!!
And BTW I can already see how your Zanpakuto will look like and what he will do, this is still foggy but when I will sit down and start thing about it, it will come clear [a long spear(similier in shape to gallantmon`s, long and pointy] which can control wind, and your bankai thought is also nice but I will make it more cooler and greater then now.

Oh and, it will be great if you will explain more in your history section, you are human, you live in karakura town, tell about your family, friends[which most of them are ghosts] etc... I didn`t saw who is Nou, I want to see him more clearly, just explain[you can explain how your house looks, big reddish roof, two levels house??], etcccccc...

If you want to know a thing that will be in the ?middle? of the RP, open this spoiler, if not, don`t!!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
interesting SU jackblaze, interesting. You gave a lot of "recomandations" for the shikai and bankai, but its fine, maybe you want get everything, and maybe it will be diffrent, but the core of this will be the same, electricity swords, but that will have a defense abillities also; am I right?

I expect Watchman to comment also before trying to accept guys, so just wait, maybe in the next few hours you will get a comment from him.

And here is the second most desired moment for all of you, my second SU:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Well, I am done(again). I added and changed quite a bit in my SU, especially the history. And my character's name is now Nao(Docile), was my origional idea for the name, for his personality, but I must have mistyped it and didn't find it until now(my bad).

Thank you for requesting I add more, as I am much happier with it than I was before(and a good bit more excited for it to start :D ).

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Reader_Maniac accepted, you did a great job of improving your SU [I don`t say perfect `casue I never say perfect] and the history is very good, explaining your character past and even give a small hint that you saw a Soul Reaper a few times, but you never talked to them or saw them for more than an instent [good thing, `cause if you did saw them, they would change your memory and make you forget]. Just to know, tell me how you pronounce your character name, exmp. Sasuke is Sa-S-Ke, Akira is A-ki-Ra [seems stupid but this will help me in some way] And for Watchman, can I will create his Shikai and Bankai, okay?

Years
I can't say I am right, but I think how my characters name said in japanesse is Mi-no-ru Na-o. At least, that is just my basic knowlege of the language after watching some anime...

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Okay... Sorry for being so late to post guys. It seems that RL ended up catching me at a bad moment. Anyways, I'm back and ready to read your SUs.

@Reader- Thanks for fixing as Zero asked you. As of now, I completely agree on his choice to accept you. So as he said, ACCEPTED!

@Jack- Your SUs looking good so far! COuld you possibly make you history just about a paragraph longer? I see what you're making him to be but maybe you could add something interesting, something that just sparks a bit of interest. Otherwise, very well done.

@Zero- Nice second SU bro. Make sure you send me his finished Shikai and Bankai data so I can draw them! Your's is coming soon as well.

@Tuxedo- Thanks for showing interest again and we'll be happy to see your SU.

@ Everyone- Unfortunately with my procrastination and time taken at other RPs, I'll post my SU(s) soon. I'll at least get one of them likely today. Otherwise, good job everyone!

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Thanks for the support Watchman, and Nao`s Shikai and Bankai will be sent to you as soon as possible.

BTW Watchman if you have a time come to skype we need to talk about something importent!!

Jackblaze, I red you SU, and it`s very good, just to know something you said your katana has a hook like curve you meant something like lilynette gingerbuck sword? or something else?

Last edited:
Years
Yes to some extent but I wouldn't say that its has such a large and profound curve it is just slightly curved edged of reasonable standards nothing too extreme for its sealed form, but if I could have that as my Zanpakutō it would be great. But initially it was just to be a regular katana with a slightly hook like tip than probably he would have been able to hook unto objects and hang from the sword.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Ok, as long as Zero agrees, jackblaze, you are now accepted!

On another note, I'm going to try and post the lieutenant now(or at least as much as possible).

Lieutenant Hidio Kobayashi
Spoiler:

4th seat Kazumi Nakomura

Spoiler:

5th seat Masaomi Yukimura
Spoiler:

New Recruit Ryo Mori

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
So, are we waiting for more people, characters, or for the IC? If we are, would I be able to create another character. I've been flipping back and forth about asking to create another character, most likely Nao's sister from the origional SU, Suzu. If that is ok, then I can start it soon. It will of course, be the same in some places, but I will definately create reasonable differences(other than the obvious, being a girl)....If I choose to do one of Suzu. I understand if we have too many humans, and will make one of a Whole instead.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
We're actually waiting on me... Sorry about it. Anyways, yes you can make another character. We'll start soon though, I promise it!

Back