• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blood type?

What type blood are you?

• Total voters

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
  • Yeah in my head it went like:

"So on this post on PC the thread asked your blood type and this guy said 'I'm A positive in more ways than one', but it was a pun, you know, cause A positive looks like A plus, and...yeah..."

What if he meant he has an A Positive personality?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I don't know what type I am but I had to get a blood test done so I'll probably know soon. I've never needed to know because I'm too light to donate blood, I almost passed out when they took a couple small vials. D:

Years
  • I think I recall hearing that I'm an O, although not sure if I'm a positive or a negative. At least the benefits of O is that it's the universal donor, even if I don't plan to do it at all.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Mine is O+... at least, that's what my parents told me. I did a blood test back at high school for a Biology practicum, but apparently the Rhesus test didn't really work. I mean, I should really question it when more than half the class are negative, when positive is the most dominant rhesus in my country.

I guess I need to see a professional. :/

I want to donate blood but I'm afraid of needles yay

Yukari

Last I remember I'm A+. Though I can't say for sure even though I've had bloodwork done so many times I should know this.

I've never needed to know because I'm too light to donate blood, I almost passed out when they took a couple small vials. D:
    That's..... Wow... Really sad actually. Lets hope you never are in a serious accident because God knows you'd die from blood loss before you made is to the hospital.

Back