• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fear the noob!!

kez

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2005
    How do, i am the n00b!!
    Love pokemon games, am currently starting Colloseum.
    Hope to have fun here! :)

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • O , a n00b human , nice to meet you :) Have fun while you can

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Oh no!, I am fearing the noob!. Welcome to PC. Have a great time here. Follow the rules. Have fun and make some friends.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to the n00b XD
    Hope you'll have a great time here :)

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • OMG it's the n00b RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
    ohh... I better welcome you.

(stands at a cliff and shouts)
    HI n00b!
    (Runs away hearing the name n00b)

Lucid

well, welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and have fun. if you have any questions, just ask. ^^
    *gives n00b cookie*

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • kez said:
    How do, i am the n00b!!
    Love pokemon games, am currently starting Colloseum.
    Hope to have fun here! :)
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi, n00b. Welcome to PC. Have fun and enjoy making new friends! If you need anything at all or just wanna be my friend, just PM me. XP bye-bye

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hewwo kez. 8D Ooooh, I loooooove Pokemon Colosseum. <333 I'm Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^_____^ Please read the rules if you haven't already and PM me with any questions and I'll be glad to help. =] Well, have fun! ^.~

~Kelsey

Back