• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen genesect event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frio Stylez

Hates His Username
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2012
I thought the event was a Gamestop event lol; I'm planning on using Genesect for postgame stuffs.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I downloaded the event, but I refuse to pick him up for the time being. I like to soft reset for natures and whatnot but I prefer to enjoy the game as it is right now. I just got to Nimbasa, my only legendary pokémon is Tornadus in his Therian forme I got from the Dream Radar.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Genesect was practically my first Pokémon, I just tried it before actually starting the game and there I received it, I don't use it in my party though as I think it would be a bit of overkill(and it is ugly too)

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I got a genesect but it's sitting in my box at level 19. I realized its OT is Plasma which is pretty cool.

Haunted Cupcake

Soul Resonance Technician
Years
got my copy of black 2 a few days ago my local game store has not had the cart for Genesect event yet.. sigh. was told to come in with my proof of purchase at some point i will check tomorrow i guess.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Its meh.
I haven't gotten its items that make its type different.
Even after I get the items, I still won't use it, I got it the day I got my game, which was the day it came out in America, and its just been rusting in my box.
I got it cause I could, but I'm not planning on using it, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back