• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeman

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    A few notes:
    *I forgot an "N" in the title XD
    *Press shift to open the menu
    *The intro is a complete joke it was there jut so that the game didn't start right away.

Pokemon island uses my mystery dungeon starter kit, and it's basically so I can continue work on that and a game at the same time. Every feature in this game is allowed for editing, and I encourage you guys to make your own version. I am creating this game as sort of a test for my engine, to see how glitchy it was, and I fixed a LOT of bugs.

Screens:
    Islandscreens.jpg

Story:
    You are a Kabuto that was traveling on his way to silver island VIA pidgetto, on your way you get dropped into landers Creek a dungeonous ocean forest. When you fall you stumble upon a nidoran who helps you through the first portion of the game. This is when the game takes off.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b7764cadd8c1a102ab1eab3e9fa335ca857acb689ba879fe

Custom pokemon:

I am currently looking for custom pokemon overworld sprites to be Kabuto's partner, if you wish to make one please don't hesitate!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2013
    dosent look like you took enough time on it. no offense btw i hope you continue this game has great potential

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back