• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Wow, I just noticed that I ask a lot of questions.

Here's another...
How do you evolve Eevee into Umbreon on Sapphire Version? I know it can be done so don't try to convince me otherwise.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2010
Happiness in "Night", check the clock in your home for the time..

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Wow, I just noticed that I ask a lot of questions.

Here's another...
How do you evolve Eevee into Umbreon on Sapphire Version? I know it can be done so don't try to convince me otherwise.
Your Eevee has to be very happy during Night. When this happens, you're Eevee evolves.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2009
Pokemon Emerald - Transfer Question

Hello I'm new to these forums and so I am sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I wanted to ask is it possible to transfer items from one saved file to another as I used my Master Ball (not knowing it was good) on a Relicanth and really want one to catch a Raquaza. If so how?

Thanks

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Its called trading a pokemon holding that item. Use that advice well. Also lol what do you mean by save file? On roms or on game cartridges.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2009
On roms. So if i have two saved files I want to transfer an item from one of them the the other.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Like you would if you were to link 2 game boys and i doubt you know how to link 2 emulators together so yeah dont ask me cause niether do i ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2009
I was wondering where Relicanth is found. I have looked in the underwater parts by Sootopolis and where you find the shards.

it's found on route 124 and 126
you have to run around for awhile. i like to just use sweet scent over and over again.

I have a question:

In Mossdeep City, you go down and to the right from the Pokemon Center. There is a house with an old man inside. If you walk all the way to the back of the house (on the inside) there's a door. If you try to open it, however, it says something like: "it's locked."

What is the significiance of this door? What's behind it? Does it have a purpose for anything?

Please help me out!

Last edited:
Years
it's just one of those annoying things game freak put into the game to bug you and make you think that there is a reason its there. There have been many hacks about it but so far, there is no signifigance to it.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
IIRC, that door was open-able if you had something called the E-card Reader - apparently one could have a battle with someone beyond the door. But that was only for Japan, I believe, and ultimately got ditched so there is now no use for the door. Nothing one can do about it. There's a similar one in FR/LG, on one of the Sevii Islands (Seven?)

Years
Yup, Seven Island a.k.a. Quest Island. I also would like to point out that in Ruby and Sapphire, there was also an old man like that in Mossdeep City. Then that house got replaced by the one used for Wireless minigames.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
sometimes when I'm adding cheats the game gets slower....
do you know why?
and sometimes the cheats are doing stupid things,for example I put a gligar cheat and I saw a sunflora instead and when I put a shiny pokemon cheat it change the pokemon's name...
do you know how can I get rid of all of those stupid problems?
thanks!

Years
It's more than likely slower because the action replay, or what ever it is you are using, is changing the code of the Pokémon that should be showing up into the Pokémon you altered it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back