• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Pokemon (or attractive for sissies)

On the catwalk...

• Machoke

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Gardevoir

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Jynx

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Arcanine

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Kabutops o_O

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • All of them

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Because people had to frell up the last poll, this is a new one. If you don't think any Pokemon is sexy, then go away and don't say "DUH, THIS SHOULD BE CLOSED!" If we can have polls about "attractive" anime characters, then why not attractive Pokemon? Sexiness/attractiveness refers to all around appeal; beauty, handsome, coolness, a nice looking build in general. And it's a plus if they have a great animation in the Stadium games.

I feel that Hitmonchan and Blaziken are rather nice looking. But my vote goes to Hitmonchan of course. I think he looked even sexier in Stadium with those beautiful green eyes and big cresteses and epulets. While his Stadium model was lovely, the same can't be said for his cry and attack animations (his punch looks so weak and frilly). Ah well.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
What does sexy actually mean? I thought its only for girls. :P
Does it mean attractive?

ANYWAY, I'd go on Hitmonchan

Seoul

diiirr!
Years
yeay :D
dir, fetish-chan for me. X.x thats a no brainer..
but this old coffee table sure is sexxay too.. e,e..

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
You make me vomit!

*UUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK~~~~~ TOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~!!!!!*

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Ice demon said:
Jynx u think i'm disgusting look at Dizzy and ^^NICK^^vs3.0 at least jynx is human shaped they're talking about a dog ^_^
Serously, I don't want an ugly thing like that go to a guy and show all its "sexy stuff" to him!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
If you're going to bash other peeps way of thinking, you ought to just leave, gurl. --;;

Gardevoir and Ninetales are sexy! YEAH! XD!!

*dies*

Back