• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

csa's trade corner

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
YES! tell me when you are available :D
PS more pokemon added such as aerodactyl and dream world rattata/ratacate
I'm available whenever, although my connection is shaky so I'll have to check that when you can trade. Which starter do you want, so I know which one to breed?

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
im looking for an adamant eelektross.
i can offer a shiny yanma and a shiny jigglypuff.
pm or vm me if your interested or if your looking for something else, then maybe we can work something out =)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Multiple Shinies Offer!

Lookng For: Female Dream World Dratini, Vulpix, Poliwag, or Carvahna with special abilities

Offering: Multiple shinies (more than one if need be) or powerful EV'ed level 77 Ferrothorn

PM me please if you're interested I would really appreciate it!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Ok, can i get you to give me any of these Pokemon?

Gligar/Gliscor

Misdreavus

Shinx/Luxio/Luxray.

For Gligar/Gliscor I offer Hoothoot/Noctowl

For Misdreavus i offer Gastly

For Shinx/Luxio/Luxray i offer Ledyba/Ledian or Sentret/Furret.

Thanks. Also, if you say yes to any of these trades, you may have to wait a day or two cuz i don't actually have my SoulSilver game yet, but i will soon.

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
Years
I want your Bastiodon if it has a defense helping nature. I can offer you one of the following:

Chandlure LV. 42

Gigalith LV. 48

Monferno LV. 20

Kangashkan holding Master Ball: Want Bastiodon and Psudo of my choice.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
Years
I can get you any Pokemon on my thread for a Male Tynamo, perhaps you'd like a Golduck, Ledian, Altaria or Seviper? Not all of them though :P

Back