• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Realm of Darkness [PG-14]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
  • And Now, we begin

Chapter 1
    Chapter 1 will explain the docking at Sunnyshore City. Don't leave Sunnyshore City until Chapter 2. Also, your first destination is the Sunnyshore City Pokemon Centre. The aura readers will test you and you will of course pass. After that happens, have a run in with a Team Curse member. DON'T CAPTURE ANY POKEMON IN THIS CHAPTER, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO ALONG THE WAY BUT NOT THIS CHAPTER.

As I walked off the dock and entered Sunnyshore City, I looked around to try and find the Pokemon Centre.

This place has a dark feel to it, I thought as I looked around.

The sky was dark, even thoguh it was noon. The only things making it bright enough to see was the lights of the towers and the street lights. It wasn't a very comforting place to visit, but I wasn't here for a vacation. I had to find the aura readers so I can get check to see if I'm one of the people going to attempt to stop Team Curse.

I glaced down at the feel of my Pokeballs shaking. I knew my Pokemon wanted to come out of there balls. I picked up their balls and let them out.

Out came Combusken and Kirlia, and they started looking around. I knew they didn't enjoy the sights because of there facial expressions.

"C'mon guys," I said to my two Pokemon. "We need to get to the Pokemon Centre."​

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • The boat shook as it swayed into the platform, Chris lost balance as he staggered to the exit. Chris jumped off the boat, he stood up and he looked around. Chris thought about it What did she say? "Go to the Sunnyshore Pokécenter." He took out Buizel's Pokéball Where would it be? he thought. "We need to get to the Pokécenter." (Posting into OOC thread)

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Angel was walking toward the ramp off the boat, when it swayed, making her lose her balance and she fell backwards, landing on her back. Seviper's pokeball flew out of her hand and rolled back onto the ship. "Crap,crap,crap. So not good.", she said. "Seviper, where did you go?" She grabbed NightStar's pokeball and let him out. "Breeoon", NightStar cried. "NightStar, Seviper's pokeball got lost, can you help me find it?", she asked. She was searching everywhere. She was on the verge of tears, a few having already fallen. Seviper was her first pokemon. She just sat down on the deck and wrapped her arms around her knees. Her long hair fell around her face, hiding her while she cried.NightStar nudged her, trying to make his mistress happy again. NightStar decided to go find someone who could help. He trotted off to find someone and found a boy. He had Blue-black hair and wore a black jacket with a blue pokeball symbol on it. NightStar rubbed against the boy, getting his attention. NightStar stared up at the boy, wagging his tail, waiting for the boy to do something. NightStar didn't like his mistress being sad.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • "Ugh...I've forgotten how much...boats...sway..." Dahlia cried as the ship, docking at Sunnyshore City docked near the the port near the lighthouse. Dahlia's Trapinch, also known as Octogon the mathematical Trapinch stood on Dahlia's shoulders, not as sea sick as Dahlia, but probably as shaken up. "Traaap..." it moaned. "No, I'm not obsessed with teddy bears," Dahlia replied. "I AM SEA SICK. CURSE YOU BOOOOOOAAAAATTTTS!!! Thou has forsaken me for these last 5 years..." Octogon sighed. Dahlia could never understand what Octogon was really saying; instead, she always turned it into a spontaneous phrase. Then, the boat shook as the ship docked which made Dahlia lose her balance, and fall down, which made Octogon fall off her shoulders, slamming hard against the ship's floor. "Owwwwwww..." she moaned. "I think I fell on my...keys...Are you all right, Octogon?" "Traaaap..." Octogon replied as it and Dahlia slowly tried to get themselves back in balance, and stood up. "We have now arrived in Sunnyshore City," the intercom announced.

Sunnyshore City seemed a bit lively; there were markets everywhere, and the city's electricity seemed to have came from the solar panels that were built to it. Dahlia stepped out of the ship, and walked out of the dock, trying to be on none of those naughty sailor's ways, because you know. You can never tell what a sailor is doing nowadays...This was the first time Dahlia stepped into a region other than Kanto. Dahlia looked around for a pokemon centre. As they were looking around the city, Dahlia was awed by the colorful lights, the sounds, and the people. Then, Dahlia suddenly had a burst of inspiration. "Hey! You know what I should do Octogon?!" Dahlia asked excitedly as
    Octogon cried: "Trap?" "I'm going to make a bar...AT THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH!" Octogon got a little confused. It didn't understand what Dahlia was even talking about. "Oh yeah!" Dahlia said excitingly as she ran and spun through the outskirts of city, with Octogon trailing slowly behind her. "I'll be all like: 'WE DON'T GET MANY MOLTEN MEN AROUND THESE PARTS!' Then those Molten men would be all like: 'AT THESE PRICES, I'M NOT SURPRISED!' And finally I'll be like: 'THAT'S IT PAL. YOU. ARE....OUTTA HERE! And the audience will laugh and cheer. Oh, did I mention this was a comedy series? I should of mentioned that!"

Octogon
    sighed as it caught up to Dahlia and climbed on top of her shoulders. "Trapiiiiiiiinch!" it cried, trying to remind Dahlia that she needs to find a pokemon center to rest. "We can play Duck, Duck, Goose some other time!" Dahlia said. "We need to find a pokemon center!" Well, it appears Dahlia didn't forget after all. Dahlia and Octogon were still walking around, trying to find that familiar house with the red roof; the pokemon center. The city was so big though; it wasn't going to be easy looking for it. What she also didn't know, that lurking in the city...someone was watching her...

"Do my eyes deceive me...? Or was that...the
    Dalexia Kniovis?!"

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • From the deck of the ship Neil had been watching the endless horizon until the flat sea changed to land. As they neared, he could see the lightouse, a beacon of light capturing every eye at sea. So that must be Sunnnyshore. The white shores looked welcoming, but not much could be said for sunny...it was a rather cloudy, foreboding day.

Finally they docked in the port. Chester hopped onto Neil's shoulder, but unfortunately Finn, the Manectric, was unable to bring himself even on the ship and so was stowed in his Pokeball for the multi-day voyage. Following the flood of people mass exiting, Neil hesitated at the end of the boarding ramp. Families were swarming around him, and his stomach twisted itself into a vicious knot. He missed his family already and wouldn't have them to support him in this foreign country. With that in mind, Neil reluctantly stepped on to Sinnoh for the first time, anxious and scared. Piling his emotions away, he made for the center of the city- literally, the Pokemon Center- struggling to navigate his way through the busy buzz of the Sunnyshore.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Disembarking the boat was uneventful, to say the least. Brayden was content, however. His two Pokemon were nestled safely within their Poke Balls.

As he quietly walked onto the dock, he felt something fall beside his feet. The object was spherical and possessed half red and half white coloring. Every Trainer knew what this object was - a Poke Ball. After checking his belt to ensure that the Poke Ball wasn't his that had fallen, he picked it up, wondering where its owner could be.

Brayden barely managed to walk a few more feet before something began nuzzling his leg. He spun around and looked down, attempting to find the disturbance. His eyes met a shiny Umbreon, its rings a rich azure rather than gold. He couldn't help but grin slightly at this rare encounter.

The Umbreon seemed rather tame, yet it also seemed like it needed some sort of help. Its eyes were affixed on the Poke Ball that Brayden was holding. Before Brayden could ask the Umbreon if it knew the whereabouts of its owner, it motioned for him to follow it.

The Umbreon led the way to the end of the dock, where Brayden spied a raven-haired girl sobbing quietly. Although it was difficult to tell because of her head being down, she seemed about his age. The Umbreon nuzzled her briefly, chattering slightly as well.

Suddenly, the realization hit Brayden like a stack of bricks. This Poke Ball belonged to that girl, and she was upset over it being lost. Sighing slightly, he spoke, the Poke Ball dangling over her concealed face.

"Hey, I think this is yours. You dropped it while getting off the ship."

Brayden sighed once more, awaiting the girl's reaction.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel's head snapped up when she heard "Hey, I think this is yours. You dropped it while getting off the ship." Her hair gone everywhere when she had looked up. Her sky-blue eyes brightened as she saw the boy holding out a pokeball. Seviper's pokeball to be exact. She got up quickly and looked at the boy for a moment. She took the pokeball and held it for a moment. Then she put it in her pocket and hugged the boy. She didn't care that he was a total stranger. He had found her most precious pokemon and she was extremely greatful. "Thank you so,so much for finding her. I thought I'd lost her",she said. NightStar nudged the boy and chittered a bit. Angel was the only one who could understand pokemon. She laughed a bit. "NightStar is thanking you too. He must like you if he hasn't growled at you yet", she said. She quickly realized she was still hugging the boy. She blushed and let go, looking down suddenly very interested in the boards of the dock. "I'm Angel by the way. This is NightStar", she said, reaching down and petting the shiny Umbreon. "He's mine. And the pokemon in the pokeball is my Seviper.", she told him shyly.

NamelessGuy

Years
  • Brayden received a small mental shock when the girl lifted her head. She was very pretty, sporting sky blue eyes and a beautiful face. He was still looking her over when she suddenly hugged him. He returned the favor, gently holding her close, despite the fact that she was, to him at least, a complete stranger.

As she introduced herself, Brayden was compelled to do the same. She let go of him, but Brayden personally wanted the embrace to last longer.

"Angel. I like that name. I'm Brayden. And don't worry, it wasn't any trouble finding your Seviper. Just be more careful..."

He then gave small grin, directing it at both Angel and NightStar.

"I came from the Kanto region... I still don't know why I came here in the first place. I heard about a crisis going on, but I wasn't sure. What about you?"

Brayden locked eyes with Angel, listening intently to her response.

Years
  • "Now arriving in Sunnyshore City!" blared the Captain over the announcer

K.R. stretched and left his cabin. He was finally in Sinnoh, the journey from Johto took ages, but he made it. As he walked down the luxury ship's stairs and onto the dock, he remembered that he had to go to he Pokemon Center. He stretched a little bit more and began to jog.

"I'm ready for this adventure, I just hope that this adventure is ready for me!"

K.R. jogged and weaved and zipped through various people. Soon enough, he saw the Pokemon Center up ahead in the distance. He stopped in his tracks and looked ahead, his spiky blue and black hair flowed in the wind as he smirked and began making his way inside.

(OOC: Next posts are going to be much longer, I didn't want to get too far ahead just yet.)

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel smiled a bit when Brayden said where he was from. "I'm from Kanto too. I lived in a house outside Viridian City, really close to Viridian Forest. That's where I found NightStar. He was abandoned by his first trainer. I was going back home after I was done helping out a friend in Pallet Town and it was a pretty bad storm. I found NightStar under a bush, soaking wet, scared and alone. He had no pokeball, so after I took him to Nurse Joy, I went and bought some pokeballs, pokemon food, toys, blankets, treats, a collar for contesting and a bunch of other stuff. NightStar just went into the pokeball willingly and he's been with me since then. And for the record, I don't do well getting off boats. I fell and landed on my back and Seviper's pokeball flew out of my hand and I couldn't find her. I heard about the crisis to, so I decided to come and check it out.", she said. She was curious to see where Brayden had come from. She picked up NightStar and started petting him, making him chitter happily.

Last edited:

NamelessGuy

Years
  • Brayden's eyes widened when he heard the words "Viridian City".

"Ah. I'm from Lavender Town... lived there until I left home three years ago. I only have two Pokemon with me at the moment... Cubone and Staryu... but they're both great battlers. I haven't lost very many matches."

He didn't mean to brag, but Brayden was indeed a decent Trainer.

"And about this crisis... I don't know the details of it, but we might as well look for some information. Standing here won't do us any good. Let's go to the Pokemon Center. We can talk more along the way."

Brayden gave Angel a small grin, motioning for her to follow him.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel smiled and followed Brayden, her long legs making it easy to keep up with him. She was still holding NightStar. "I visited Lavander Town a few times. Mainly because I was training for my next Gym battle and had to keep bringing NightStar and Seviper to Nurse Joy. So, when we find out where we have to go, did you want to travel together? NightStar doesn't like many people, men especially, and he growls if a guy he doesn't know comes near me, but he seems to like you a lot.", she said. She hoped they could travel together. They were becoming fast friends. She felt her phone vibrate. She opened her phone. "Yes, my darling brother?....Mmmhmm....Yeah, so?.....*sighs* Razvan, you left your shoes in the hamper, remember? That Gastrodon slimed all over your shoes and they needed to be washed.....Well it's not my fault that you didn't wash them....Yes I love you, but your still a royal pain......Why do you want to know where the Jello is?....Never mind, I don't want to know. It's in the cabinet above the sink on the third shelf....Love you too bro...I will, don't worry, tell mom and dad I said hi....I've gotta go... Bye Razvan and be careful", she said. She closed her phone and put it away. "So sorry about that. My brother is...scatterbrained. He's never been this far away from me so he's panicking. That boy needs to start using those post-it notes I bought him." She put NightStar in her backpack. He liked riding in her backpack for some reason.

NamelessGuy

Years
  • Brayden smiled as they walked, his 5'10 physique only slightly towering over Angel. He seemed to have an uncanny ability for making Pokemon amiable towards him. Maybe it was his calm expression.

He couldn't help be let a chuckle escape when Angel answered her phone, presumably to a younger sibling, judging from the tone in her voice. Brayden's prediction was confirmed when she hung up.

"He seems nice", he said jokingly. "I was raised as an only child, so I never had the experience of another sibling. I liked it that way, though."

His voice trailed off, the street becoming louder as the two Trainers passed by a small marketplace. Sunyshore City was indeed a beautiful place, bustling with tourists and residents alike. Brayden didn't expect to meet someone so kind so early in his journey. Angel and him were becoming fast friends, and he enjoyed her company.

She'd be an excellent companion for traveling, he thought quietly in his head.

The Pokemon Center was now about two hundred meters away, at the end of the street. He was sure to find other Trainers there, although he wasn't necessarily looking for a fight yet. Still, his abilities remained untested.

He gave Angel a smile, somewhat grateful that he met her.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • "Oh he's nice, until you get to know him. He's 16 and he can't even remember where he puts his own shoes. I'm 16 and I remember things just fine.", she started. Her phone went off again. She sighed in annoyance. She answered it. " Bro, You can't just call me every 3 seconds...Wait,wait,wait, slow down, boy....YOU DID WHAT?!...How do you manage to blow up the kitchen MAKING JELLO?! It comes in a box and you add hot water to it, stir it, then put it in the fridge!!...", she sighed, shaking her head. " You are the only kid I know who can mess up making jello....You frighten me, bro....Have fun explaining that one to mom and dad....Bye", she hung up, her body shaking." I don't know weather to laugh because he blew up the kitchen making Jello, or to cry because a 16 year old boy can't make Jello", she said. She then wisely turned her phone off. "I think I'll keep my phone off. It's safer that way. God only knows what that boy will do next"

NamelessGuy

Years
  • Brayden rolled his eyes, then chuckled. "This kid's my age, then."

He gently blinked, the Pokemon Center now directly in front of the two Trainers. Angel looked rather nervous, as if she was ashamed of her brother. Brayden didn't mind. She wasn't like him.

The entrance to the Pokemon Center loomed over Brayden. He stepped forward and held the door open for Angel.

"Ladies first", he said, grinning slightly.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel smiled as Brayden held open the door for her. "Thank you, Brayden", she said. As soon as they were both inside, Seviper managed to get out of her pokeball. "Sevvipperrr", the snake pokemon hissed. "Seviper! You know better than to just pop out at any moment...", she started , her voice gentling and becoming soft, sweet and gentle as a JigglyPuff's song, minus the knock-out factor. "I know your excited but I don't want someone to steal you", she said. Seviper hissed a bit. " I don't doubt that you could take of yourself, but I still don't want you taken. Ok?" Angel kneeled on the floor. Seviper hissed and her forked tounge licked across Angel's face."Ewww.", she said playfully, hugging Seviper. She stood up and returned Seviper to her Pokeball and then put the pokeball in her pocket. "So what do you want to do now?", she asked Brayden.

Last edited:

NamelessGuy

Years
  • Brayden scanned the interior of the Pokemon Center for a few seconds, but didn't catch anything particularly exciting save for a few bored-looking Trainers sitting in the waiting room.

He then turned to Angel in response to her question, somewhat distracted by Seviper's outburst. "I don't know. There's not much to do here until we can find some information. But it's nothing we can ask an ordinary Trainer about."

Brayden kept his voice to a low whisper, so as not to rouse any of the Trainers sitting nearby. However, they seemed completely oblivious to their arrival.

He took a seat on a nearby chair, the cheap leather only somewhat comfortable. "I suppose we'll have to spend the night here if nothing happens by tonight."

In the back of his mind, some residual doubt about coming to Sinnoh still stuck. He didn't want to stay in Sunyshore, as there were plenty of areas to be explored. However, he couldn't go anywhere until he received some sort of instructions.

Although, staying here would allow him more time with Angel, which he was gradually beginning to enjoy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back