• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
  • Nice to know my thread's slowly gaining more popularity. Anyhow, at a time that was my favourite theme in Black and White. I love the upbeat determination this song emits. It's more fitting for that particular part of the game's story than I could ever explain. I love it!

8.5/10.0

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • 10/10 That game, that scene, that circumstance... One of the first Pokemon games I played through, and damn. I am not gonna lie, I was in tears at the end.

On PMD's note...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • That was pretty good. =D

8.5//10

Creepy music lovers, this is for you! :D

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • 6/10 it was ok... I was expecting it to pick up eventually like Doom 3's theme does...

Speaking of which...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • That was terrific. Loved it. <333 10//10

I like it, I guess. Catchy tune. :3

Years
  • 2/10

Sorry, I don't play the Devil May Cry series although you have a nice signature.

I'm gonna do a lot of Spyro tracks in this thread, the first 3 games had my fave video game music ever. This one is on the level "Ice Cavern" from the first game.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 5/10 Not bad, but I wouldn't listen to this outside of the game.

I love this song, makes me wish it was warmer out here XD

Years
  • 10/10

Never played it, but sounds very Australian so I had to give it a 10 cos I'm from the land down under.

Another piece of music by Stewart Copeland from Spyro The Dragon. This one is from the level "Haunted Towers", which was considered one of the hardest levels in the game.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    8/10
    That's pretty catchy. And it certainly got my foot's approval, since I was immediately tapping along to the beat, haha.

Ninja'd because of slow internet, bah.

8/10
    Why am I such a sucker for faster-paced songs? Anyway, sound pretty nice. Definitely has that Spyro ring to it that I remember, haha.

One of my favourite battle themes, The Edge of Green from Radiant Historia.

Years
  • 5/10

Not exactly my kind of game music.

Time for more music from the nostalgia-Spyro-crazy Hikari. This one is from the boss level "Doctor Shemp" in the first game. I love this one, it's one of my fave tracks from the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back