• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Duel Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The Pixel Art Duel Arena is now open!

Sorry about the wait everyone, but the arena is open now! All future duels have been wiped and it's time to start signing up again to duel with your friends in a friendly pixel art competition.

Years
Current Duels:
-ty- vs. DualBlade
DualBlade has not handed in a sprite in time. Here is -ty-'s sprite for comments and criticism.

swans.png

Theme and Restrictions said:
Theme: Live Artistry
Your task in this duel is to take something from an art 'category' and make a Fakemon of it. Here are some categories that you must use:
Music
Literature
Film
Photography
Sculpture
Dance
Paintings

For example, if I take the 'paintings' category, I could make a fakemon out of a paint brush, painting, canvas, palette, etc. Just make sure it is an object or allegory. Another example is that I could take the 'dance' category, and create a fakemon based off of a dance style.

This is where your minds can be free, be artistic, be creative! When sending in your piece, please make sure you state the type, what it is based on and what category you have chosen. You can put in extra information if you'd like.

Restrictions:
Dimensions - 96x96 BW style
Colours - Maximum is 36
Animation - No
Transparency - Optional

Next duel:
mzmingle vs. First time hacker

Waiting for mzmingle's confirmation.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
I would like to do a scratch, but only if the other person is actually going to submit an entry. Anyone who has some spriting experience and professionalism should post a challenge on here and VM me if you are interested in a scratch competition.

Happy spriting everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back