• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest (Late Summer PT Edition)!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    A note: I got promoted to Supporter Tier 2 by some unknown benefactor. Can I still stay in non-Supporter/Staff if I do not change my profile style for now?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    @Twiggy: Of course. :3 As long as your profile is non-supporter, then you can stay in the non-supporter category. It's basically the same as those who are supporters, but want to go into the non-supporter category.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I'm sorry but I don't have enough time to make one. Maybe if we got a day or two. But I'd love to stay in but I just don't have time to make one right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Your profile looked fine, Xyrin. xD; Buuuuut I added another day.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Okay thank you. It does look nice but isn't related to Pokemon.

Yay we got a delay from school so more time to work on this.

EDIT: Okay I'm done. I got lucky that I noticed my current profile goes with the Furret Dream World art perfectly. I was thinking I'd have to completely re-do it. Still glad we got the day. It looks better now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Odd. Thought that it was already Pokemon related. Maybe I'm just going blind.

Anyways, gonna update the first page to fix any links/put all links on default/add anyone I haven't added yet. It should well... be updated by voting time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    it is, but your profile isn't pokemon themed so you can't participate. ;^^

Anyways. First post is updated. Should be all set unless we have a last entrant or something.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Making the name in the first post look like a link to a PM to Netto and then not? You trickster ;_; Anyway about to send mine in. They were so good this time around that I couldn't help but vote for 3, lol.

Edit: One day you should do a contest where the default style you have to use to look at it is fixed-width. xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Making the name in the first post look like a link to a PM to Netto and then not? You trickster ;_; Anyway about to send mine in. They were so good this time around that I couldn't help but vote for 3, lol.

Edit: One day you should do a contest where the default style you have to use to look at it is fixed-width. xD

Well, I had to search for Netto Azure in the members' list. Well... maybe it could be easier if the link is an instant PM link! Ahahaha...

I also couldn't help but vote for 3. Hmm... How about making people have to vote for 3 no matter what in the next contest?

Fixed-width default style? Hmm... I hope there's a neutral style that's fixed width... there's no way to use URLs to force fixed-width views. (And it would be unfair for people with profile designed for 1280px or 1024 px screens if the style is designed for 800px. :P)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You could have easily gone to the moderator's list and looked for him there.

Anyways, me being the pathetic miserable moron I am, I forgot to add someone to the list. @_@; I would like for everyone to see about resubmitting their votes, or notify Netto that your votes will be staying the same... or something.

We've been getting a lack of non-supporters these days (there was only three in the normal PPC last time) and thus having everyone vote for three might not be possible. We'll see. Idk about the fixed width though.

Years
  • Why are the supporters still listed first in the participants area but second in the ballot? D: Disorienting.

I liked the profiles, though I think I've seen some of them before in previous contests. Anyway, good job & good luck to everyone.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm not too sure myself; I've always put supporters first on my ballot anyways when voting in the past. xD; I'll fix it though for those who do follow the format.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Wahhh I want a new theme but I can't change my profile for over a weeeek wahhhhhhh ;___;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I-I'm sorry. xDD For some reason there is always at least one person who wants to change their profile during the competition. Looks like you're the one this time 'round!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think I want to change it every time tbh. XD I get bored of themes so fast, and plus there won't be any Platinum to translate for a while so I didn't want the 'last chapter' thing just stagnating in my sig. XD

AND CATHERINE IS JUST AWESOME

Back