• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

International Battle League

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J

Years
  • Ok i'm doing like a pokemon league but after who ever wins they become a gang kinda thing and then we become a gang.(be ober 13 and you can have ONLY 1 legandary) Enjoy;)

Name:
    Pokemon(6):

Name:Zera
    Discription:Black hat on the side a bit,Red 3 quarter shorts,Silver Jumper around his waist and a grey t-shirt
    Pokemon:Dragonite,Umbreon,Aggron,Mitinya,Houndoom,Milatoc

Ratchet

Astronomy Domine
    Years
  • Sounds like fun!

Name: Ratchet
    Description: Wears all black, and is very tall. History is not known.
    Pokemon(6): Milotic, Metagross, Houndoom, Dragonite, Aggron

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • Name:Thunder
    Description:Yellow hair black pants emrald eyes
    Pokemon: Suicune Pikachu Dragonite Charizard Swapert Typlosion

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Name: LP, or Legendary Pokemaster
    Description: Red hair with white streaks, wearing blue jeans and a red shirt with a pokeball on it. Dragon Pokemon Trainer
    PKMN: Altaria, Rayquaza, Flygon, Dragonair, Kingdra, Shelgon

Sounds cool

A.J

Years
  • THANX!!!

hey keep in mind that my dragonite is legadary cos i didn't say it was a Ruby and Sapphire Dragonite ruby when it's happy/angry.Sapphire when it's satisfied/Sleeping ...when it's sleeping it glows sapphire... and all the time it's like a reflection it depends on where u look at it changes color)

ashlove

Ruler of pokemon!!!
    Years
  • Last edited:

A.J

Years
  • lisseten babe just 1 lagandary plz choose any other pokemon k so choose between latias and latios ;)...have fun we are gonna be starting now pretty much on from our homes we get the my reigon ....Aromay ok......

A.J

Years
  • yes :D.....I was sitting inside my house in Atros Village in Aromay watching T.V and drawing a sketch of an Umbreon and Espeon with the moon and sun behind in thje backround until an ad caught my eye that said "TIME IS NOW THIS IS THE FIRST ANNUAL BATTLE LEAGUE....!!!!!THEN THE WINNERS FORM A BATTLE GANG AND MOVE TO OTHER REIGEONS AND BATTLE THE LEAGUES THERE!!!!." and i jumped up at that time i was raising another Evee it fell off my lap and i yelled to my brother"HEY BIG BRO...I'M GOING TO COMPETE IN THE BATTLE LEAGUE IN OMEGA ISLE..CYA!!!!!"I ran to my room adn grabed my pokeballs which at the time i only have a Dragonite Umbreon and Houndoom then run out of the house with the sketch in my poket.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back