• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RivalShaemus' Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RivalShaemus

Mr. X, they Pokemon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2011
    Journal entry #1 - Janurary 2nd, 2011

Well, today was a good day, on my mission to complete the Pokédex! I obtained Scyther via trade with a friend of mine, in exchange I gave him my Swampert, which I raised since Lv. 7.

I also got today's Swarm Mon, which ended up being a Krabby, Lv. 52 to be exact. Searched everywhere on Route 226, mostly on water. The funny thing was that Krabby was found in the Tall Grass, not on water.
    Don't get me wrong, I like catching alot of Mons, but I always have a daily checklist, first thing is... "Catch today's Swarm".

Tommorow I plan on attending a Pokemon Event, at the local Gamestop, I am going to obtain the Shiny Raikou.....

Thats been my Journal write for Janurary 2nd, 2011!!
    Stay tuned for my second tommorow!!!

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • This...doesn't seem to fit here - it's not a story (if it was it'd go in the main section) or a preview, but more a journal on what you have done in a game. I'd advise posting in the Journal threads in the game sections - try the D/P/Pt Journey Journal thread. These sections are for stories rather than what you've done in the game though.

Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back