• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wild Noob appears!

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
Hi everyone, I used to play pokemon back on my old bulky gameboy and recently decided to give it another go. I picked up Black 2 and will probably be hanging around here for awhile as I get my feet wet again!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Rockmanfan :D! Welcome to PC, what do you think of us so far :3? So an old fan, that's starting out fresh again n_n? It's great to have fans of this amazing series pop back, so glad you became interested in it again :3.

How are you finding Black 2 so far? Where are you up to if I can ask :D? I haven't done much progress ;_:, but it'd be cool to see where you're up to. If you want to chat about the game, with your opinion and seeing what others have said just check out the Black/White 2 section located in Current Generation Gaming. A click and the adventure begins :3! Or finger, if you're using a tablet or some sort of nifty device n_n.

So is there anything else you're interested in :D? Certain games, maybe trivia, clubs, art, writing, what do you like if I can ask :D? We have a huge variety of sections for you to browse so just take a look around and see what appeals to you alright :3?

I'm Rainbow by the way, I like your avatar n_n. Bulbasaur \o/ No. 1 in the Pokedex and a pretty cool starter. Feel free to stir up a chat if you want and if you need any assistance just contact a staff member, have fun alright :3!

Years
Hi everyone, I used to play pokemon back on my old bulky gameboy and recently decided to give it another go. I picked up Black 2 and will probably be hanging around here for awhile as I get my feet wet again!

Hi RockManFan, and welcome.

I first thought you were male at first cos of your username, but you got me tricked pretty well. Anyways, what made you join? We're a big but totally interactive forum with loads of topics to take part in and members to talk to. Nice avatar you have, Bulbasaur has always remained a fan favorite.

I've been into Pokemon for almost as long as you have, and despite my age I still play it. (We have several people here aged in their 20's, but there's mainly teens as well). How's Black 2 going btw? I still have yet to play it (or even get it for that matter) but you'll love our awesome Black 2 and White 2 forum. Do you have any fave characters or Pokemon? I love Oshawott the best, as my profile suggests.

Have fun and I'm always open for VMs!

- Hikari10

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Hello there! Welcome to PC! If you'd like a pokemon from my shop just ask! I'd make me happy to help you get back into these wonderful games!

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
So many questions! I will try to answer them all...

I'm enjoying Black 2 quite a bit so far. I'm only to Virbank city, so it looks like I still have a long way to go XD. You can probably tell from my name that I really like megaman games. I'm also a pretty big kirby fan and I play an anime mmo called remnant knights. I'm not much of an artist (except for doodles) but I write a little bit. Bulbasaur is not only no. 1 in the pokedex, he is also no. 1 in my heart :)

Hikari10: haha, wasn't trying to trick anyone, I didn't even think of that :P I joined up since it looked like a pretty active community and I knew i was gonna end up having plenty of questions to ask while playing black 2. I'm enjoying black 2 quite a bit so far, it's a big leap up from red/blue that is for sure! My favorite pokemon is bulbasaur, although I also have a soft spot in my heart for butterfree too. As far as favorite characters, I like that trainer kid that talks about shorts being comfy :P

CJBlazer

Rogon, the Ninja Pokemon
Years
*uses Master Ball* Magikarp was caught.

What? Damn you Master Ball!!!

Oh hey, welcome to the forums. I am a local wolf lover and I hope you have lots of fun here. Enjoy!!!

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
Ohai new member. I'm Blaze, flame enthusiast, gamer, Brony, etc. You'll mostly find me in Other Trivia, General Entertainment, and Pokémon General. Hope to see you around!

Back