• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you know you've been playing/watching too much pokémon when...

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    you know you've been playing/watching too much pokémon when... continue this sentence like mine:

-when you're afraid to walk in tall grass because you're afraid to be attacked by wild birds and rats =/

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    When every time you try to right "Combustion" in chemistry class, it always comes out like "Combusken" or "Combuskion" (This happened to me on many occasions.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    When you take your dog on a walk,
    and see a giant random bird... that you suddenly want to catch...
    and you try to remember what attacks your dog knows, in order to weaken it,

... see where this is going? ._.;

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
  • When u call somebody the name of a POKEMON.Happened to me,called my friend Andrew SANSHREW.I felt like an idiot.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    When u call somebody the name of a POKEMON.Happened to me,called my friend Andrew SANSHREW.I felt like an idiot.

That's sad... but it's really funny ^-^ you're cute~

~~~~

Alright, When you take an egg out of the refridgerator, and walk around the house with it counting your steps.

... then you listen to see if it's "close to hatching"

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    when u find urself humming the tune you hear everytime u walk into a pokemoncenter in the game. XD i do it ALL the time.

When you take your dog on a walk,
    and see a giant random bird... that you suddenly want to catch...
    and you try to remember what attacks your dog knows, in order to weaken it,

... see where this is going? ._.;

LMFAO!!!! OMG .. that seriously had me laughing up tears on my computer seat for like almost five minutes straight hahahahahahaha. u definitely need to stop playing pokemon siir hahahaa

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ~When you throw a green leak or a green onion.. . . (A Random vegatable ._.) into a duck pond, and wait for them to carry it around.

~When you actually Laugh at the pun of a Dub title, and... try to find any way possible to make it sound cheesier.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    When you call this guy 'Username: Trickle' who I was playing Call of Duty 2 over the internet with, 'Treecko' over Teamspeak. (guilty)

Back