• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snakewood ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Whats up guys, my name is seapeekay and im an avid youtuber who uploads daily, recently, to rekindle my love with the original games i started playing pokemon actively for my channel.

It got a great reception with hundreds of people requesting that i check out some rom hacks of the game. These were relatively unknown to me at the time but after stumbling across a romhack named Snakewood i truly fell in love.

Whilst there are a number of flaws and issues the idea of their being a lot of 'New' Pokemon games for me to play is something that makes me eternally happy!

So here is a link to the latest episode of my pokemon snakewood play through.

If it entertains you guys id love to have some people who are in the loop about pokemon games sub to my channel so i can have some massive pokenerd chats :)

Latest Episode

Back