• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: NikNaks' World of Region Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
Map

[FONT=&quot]Hi Niknaks if you are still in business I would love a map.
Anyway here's my map idea.

Style: HGSS
Size: 240x160
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Number of Towns: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 cities, 7 towns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source Image: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since you've been doing this for a while, you probably know what the regions are like so I'd like a mixture of Johto and Kanto. Just surprise me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One big continent with a few islands around it. But, if you can, try to make it horizontal and to the top of the map like Kanto.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Features:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I'd like a desert to the southeast, an [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Iceland[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to the north, forests scattered about (I'd prefer the trees either orange or green), and I'd like a few mountains. Oh, and make sure to have one route that goes from the desert and moves west over water onto an island where you should put an icon for Victory Road and an icon for the Pokemon League. Oh and in some of the towns try to put in little green dots as towers or stuff.[/FONT] If you can try to put in a grassland and a volcano or two. And if you made the trees different styles I would be grateful. Oh and a few whirlpools couldn't hurt either. Throw in a few caves too. And I'd like a few lakes. Sorry for all the edits.
[FONT=&quot]Use: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I need a world map for the hack I'm working on. I've just started though, so I'm still working on it, but I will give you full credit in the maps.

Please post it here on the website ASAP.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Style: HG/SS, Please.
Size: 240 x 160
Source image:
hrakqd.jpg

Use: It's for the well known rom-hack, RD : Reign Of Legends, by destiniedjagold. It's going to be remade, everything's going to be updated to HG/SS like standards, so I though a HG/SS map would look nice in a HG/SS based hack. I have got permission. Thanks. I'll make sure to give credit. :)

Years
I have updated the OP. Hopefully this makes requesting a bit simpler and more transparent, especially for those of you requesting complicated styles for ROMs.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
Cool. Also, is mine done? No, no don't get me wrong; take your time. I'm just curious. Oh, and check out my signature! I totally support this shop!

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Size: Essentials double wide
Source image: attachments
O: ocean
S: swamp
F: Flatlands
CM: Cold Extreme Mountains
M: Mountains
oh and please add a bay area in somewhere.

Years
Cool. Also, is mine done? No, no don't get me wrong; take your time. I'm just curious. Oh, and check out my signature! I totally support this shop!

I need more information about your game's progress. Please PM me with details.

Size: Essentials double wide
Source image: attachments
O: ocean
S: swamp
F: Flatlands
CM: Cold Extreme Mountains
M: Mountains
oh and please add a bay area in somewhere.

I need info from you, too, Pichuichu, on New Dawn's progress.

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Number of towns: 1 Underwater City,5 Cities and 2 Towns
Source image:I don't have any. is it allowed?
Type of region: IDK. XD Make it look nice?
Size: Some size that can fit the map. Less than 200px (Width and Height)
Features: There are mountain ranges from the sides and edges. One Underwater City like the one from Hoenn (Soothopolis?) connected from an island (not underwater) that has an icy mountain.
I know you will decline this.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
I would like a map please.

Size: Essentials
Source Image:

View attachment 63977

As you can see I have a clear picture of what I would like to have for a map. I only ask that the lake in the top be more lake-looking, and that you can add a desert+ ice-land somewhere. Just make it look nice and stuff. A few more trees; etc.

jabberjabber8

../\..
Years

Style: HGSS, DPPt,, FRLG or RSE
Source image: Well I cant do really do that, so i guess you have complete creative freedom. nearly... I need the map to be 2 regions connected in a similar way to HGSS with a region of 10 citys on the left, a connecting city (see below) and another region with 10 citys on the right
The connecting city should look like this -
Spoiler:

Size: sorry I need it to fit into a rom hack (fire red), I tried to be very vague about the design to make this easier.

Last edited:

Zortac

League Champion
Years
I request a map.

I would like to request a region map.
Style: HG/SS
Source image: I can't really give you a source image, so will you just surprise me with a map of you own
Number of towns: 2 big cities,8 cities, 5 towns.
Regions:1
Use:pokemon Emerald hack.
Development Stage:Beta 3.:)

digitaldude99

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
Style: RSE
Use: pokemon violet
Development Stage:I have just started
I need a region map to work by so I can continue
Source image:

Years
I really have no idea how to make it my shop any clearer. ; ; Read the OP, specifically the part titled "Requesting".

Years
Thread closed due to request by owner. Please PM me if you have any other concerns and questions regarding the Pixel Art and Pixel Project forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back