• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello there.

Norway9

Hatched Egg
Years
  • Hi, i'm a norwegian guy that loves pokemon. I joined this forum to get in touch with other pokemon fans. Nobody is really a pokemon fan(IRL) near me anymore. I don't usualy play pokemon online, but i'm always up for a trade on diamond - black 2.
    I do play other series like Mario, Dragon quest, Zelda, but pokemon will always have a special place in my heart <3. I'm always up for a chat if that is so, and i'm looking forward to meet new friends here.

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • Hello norway9 welcome to PC I'm also a newbie I just started 2 days ago can I be your friend? If yes I really appreciate it ok then that's it for now if you have some questions don't hesitate to ask the mods or staffs ok then see you around the forums!:D

Years
  • Hiya hiya, Norway! Any nicknames you'd like to be called or shall I just stick with Norway?

Awww, I'm sorry you don't have many people irl to talk Pokemon with. :< Most of my good friends are Pokemon fans but we don't get to talk about it too often since it rarely comes up. But luckily PC has thousands of Pokemon lovers like yourself so finding people to talk to won't be a problem! You met Treetwig so there's a friend already, which is great. I'm here anytime you wanna talk, too, so don't hesitate to message me anytime. :D

Oh hey Dragon Quest! I played one of the really old games and it was actually really hard. Never did beat it but chances are I'll have to start over since it's been so long and I think I lost my save file. Didn't see many fans here but I've heard it was really popular in Japan. You have good taste in games! The Video Games section might be a nice off-topic board for you to venture in whenever you want a break from chatting about Pokemon, so check that out if you like. Just remember to read the rules of the board, which are posted at the top of the section!

Anyway, have a great time on PC okay! Enjoy your stay and remember not to be shy! We're a friendly bunch~

Back