• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fanfic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2010
    I want to write a Pokemon fanfic but need a few OC's to include, so I'm asking you to create an OC that i can incorporate into my story. I'm only going to use a finite amount of OC's

da_absol

All-American Emo
    Years
  • Name: Samantha
    Height: 5'4
    Personality: Is very cheerful, bubbly normally but when battling or discussing it becomes WAYYY too serious. She is not that good at it however, though has the will to win. She can get too upset over losing, but generally is nice to be around.
    Apperance:http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFIoOutIw3Idxj6a08_ildlrYFwsSIJKSMcTjBkIMKrjjP5C4f lol here she looks serious...
    Pokemon: (prefers ice-type)
    Seel
    Glaceon (partner)
    Prinplup
    Kirlia

well...ill add more if you want

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2010
    What are her goals? I would also like a specific background or if you prefer i can create one myself.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    It's really not a good idea to ask for original characters from other people. Since they aren't your own creation, nor have you seen them before, you won't be able to write them as well as canon characters or characters that you've created yourself. There's also the problems that have been displayed in this thread already: You don't know everything about the character. It'll be better if you did.

And only you know how the character will need to fit in the story. So what if the character you have left to use in this list is completely wrong for the part of the story they're needed in? If you create your own, you'd be able to change things around with the character because it's your own idea, not someone else's.

So I'm going to close this with the advice that you work on creating your own characters. If you want to see how things work with characters created by other people interacting together, the Roleplay forum would be the best place to look. But here, it's kind of frowned down upon to ask for OCs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back