• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild ChrisHex appeared!

ChrisHex

Hexoid Trainer
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    Hello everyone! I'm new here. I'm ChrisHex, an expert pokemon trainer. My favorite pokemon are Zangoose and Shiny Umbreon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Spr_5b_335.png
    Spr_5b_197_s.png

I welcome you to the PokeCommunity, fellow expert trainer. So tell me...what part of Pokemon are you into? Maybe you're into the games, the anime, or the trading card game? Here at PC we talk about ANYTHING Pokemon, no matter what. There are also discussions that might be of interest as well, such as art, ROM hacking, technology, and so much more. :)

Just be sure to read the rules and such, and you're on your way! We're a friendly bunch, and we don't bite hard. ;) Don't be scared to ask any questions you may have. okay? Have an amaaaazing time here at PC! ^_^

Years
  • Yo ChrisHex, welcome to PC, and nice username. I've never been a fan of Zangoose, but Umbreon is p cool. At any rate, enjoy your stay here and hopefully you can come to like the community and make some friends. By the way, cool avatar. ;)

Back