• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Titanium White

Rank the Game

• 1 - tell me what I need to do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - okay

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 3 - not bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - I'll buy if it was real

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Game Master

Pokemon:Battle of the Elements
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    Hey everyone!

Here is my new idea Titanium White:

THE STORYLINE
    When young trainer (your name) is chosen to go to the island of Kadar, you meet up with Master Khan of Titanium Crest. He assigns you to Dojo Terrace. After training for days, everyone in Titanium Crest is contacted for an emergency meeting. Master Khan tells everyone another training center has appeared called the Shadow River; they call themselves the "Shadows". Titanium Crest goes to meet them. Shadow River leader, Master Ake, tells Master Khan of a plan to rule the world by collecting the 7 crystal stones and put them in the Statue of Chartilian (CHAR-TIL- LIEN) in the Onyx Temple of Spear Pillar and awaken Chartilian the master of time and space to destroy the world and make a better one. Khan doesn't accept and leaves. The next day it is learned that Shadow River has a Crystal Stone and have destroyed the Night Fang training center to get it. So Master Khan sends out Dojos to stop Shadow River. After a few days it is learned your dojo, Terrace, has been killed by Shadow Claire. Angry you leave in the middle of the night to get revenge.
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!
    After making it to Spear Pillar, you see Master Ake riding on top of Chartilian. You have to defeat both. The crystal stones combine together to form ULTMATE, the combing of Chartilian and Ake at Lv. 200(in this game you can go to 250). After defeating UTLIMATE you become Master (your name) and you have a statue of yourself containing the crystal stones. It all goes back to normal….
    What do you think? if you like feel free to upgrade my pokemon
    [FONT=&quot]

Name: Luke the Lucario
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

[/FONT] http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?19258
    Click here to level up my card!

Is it THAT bad??? HELLO?????

Last edited:
    Back