• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where's Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

austy14

Cannibal
Years
  • I saw a preview for Pokemon Best Wishes on Pokebeach and Serebii, and the video on Pokebeach pointed out the absence of Ash and Pikachu... do you think he's finally done? Or is he just absent from this poster?

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    He's there.

black-white-character-sheet.jpg

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
  • They haven't put him there yet because they were too busy showing all the new character's first.

Trust me. Even though you've seen the beta art of Ash in Black's clothes, he'll be there in the end ¬_¬.

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I can't wait for the new series,but it is 100% fact that ash will be in best wishes.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hey'll likely show up at the end of the first episode. Funny thing would be, if for once Ash pikachu got Dento's bike instead of Iris, that'd be a changeXD Any who, its been confirmed hey'll be in it so don't worry.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Right. The question has been answered and this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere so this thread should be closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back