• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^, ^^, and ^^^ seem to be doing most of the posting here nowadays. Where did everyone else go ;;

^Has an interesting sig., though the focal point doesn't look good centered (too much black space on the left, imo)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Is the second person to reference <'s sig.

It's directed at Zelos Wilder (apparently), not any of y'all.

/Drew/EntwinedSilence get in here now o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^^ should definitely go and replay Symphonia. why would Sheena say that to Lloyd. xD;

^ changed their theme from the last time < saw it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Sheena had a bit of a crush on Lloyd iirc. Plus he doesn't hit on her like a certain someone does o3o ...Never mind the hot springs scene. Lloyd was framed Sheena; HE WAS FRAMED!!! /really surprised the girls don't realize that

^Is a devoted fan of the game "Tales of Symphonia". /stating the obvious ftw?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^^^Has a Elfen Lied avatar now <3

^^Should know that my memory of Symphonia is getting fainter and fainter due to it being at least 5 years since I last picked it up lol.

^Just ninja'd me and reminded me of the hot springs scene where Zelos framed Lloyd for being a peeping tom at the hot springs. And I just contradicted my 2nd sentence entirely there lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Would be incorrect about that~

/'course, I'm trying not to respond to anything until after school; really shouldn't be on here o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back