• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi am new here....

DragonKingUK

King of Dragons
Years
  • Hi........wow big place......Well My name is DragonKingUK, or DragonKing, or Dragon, or Drag, or Drago, or Drag Queen, or whatever else you come up with. I came here to well post my fanfictions, I have a lot of ideas and well I wanted to share........yh.....

Years
  • Hi Drago! Welcome to very-very big place named Pokècommunity. My name is Rambagos. Ohh... Fanfiction? Great, actually Iam looking for Pokèmon Fanfiction about birthday because I never met a fanfiction like that. Probably you are able to making this fanfiction for me? lol, whatever till you ready and had a lot of time. Do my request would make me so happy because I need some idea to making a birthday fanfiction for my pals. Eh, I just send you friend request. Please accept it. Anyway good luck for your fanfiction and enjoy your stay here.

DragonKingUK

King of Dragons
    Years
  • Thank you very much, sorry I haven't accepted you yet, I was doing something. I may do your request sometime later but not right now, sorry. Although I may add a birthday in my fanfiction, the one am doing now later in the chapters. ^_^

Years
  • Hiya, Dragon, welcome to PC~ :3 Yeah, we're a big forum, but also very friendly.

And oh, it's great to see more writers join us! I'm a writer myself, though I've been in a bit of a stump in regards to what to write about lately. My muse doesn't seem to want to cooperate, aha. >: Glad to see you've already explored the Fanfiction & Writing section already; the regulars there would love to see your stories. <3

But yeah, it's great to meet you! You seem like you'll fit right in here, the more the merrier. :D So stick around and contact me if you need any help, all right?

Back