• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokémon Battle Supplies Company!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • As we know, there are a few corporations in the Pokémon World that make items for trainers in their region. The Silph Co. makes some supplies dor Kanto, Johto and the Sevii Islands, the Devon Corporation makes some supplies for Hoenn and the Battle Company does battle research in Unova.
    So do you think this region will have its own company? Do you think there is a possibility of another Silph Co. branch? What do you want to see?

Discuss!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Seeing Silph Co. return would definitely be interesting, given the sort of stuff they produced in the past, and somehow I think that'd fit in best with the genetics theme more than the other branches for some reason. That is of course, if there is a genetics theme, though!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I would love to see a more scientific-electronically based company! Maybe something very big like Silph Co. again, yeah~ Maybe this company will be in charge of upgrading the pokedex, or other trainer necessesities? Or maybe for a bomb shell: what if this was a company that is precieved to be a well famous, and generous group, that is actually masqueraded as a evil organization? Well, either way, I hope this company will be big -- big enough that the products are talked about on a common scale.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Hm... what I'd like to see in Pokémon X and Y regarding Corporations... would probably be a corporation that studies friendship between humans and Pokémon as well as their history. Perhaps that corporation creates a device to monitor the bond level between you and your Pokémon?

Either way, it would be interesting.

Pinta77

It would be nice to see a company play more of a role in the game. I have a feeling that the story for X and Y is going to be a bit week because they put so much effort into making it 3d and stuff.

Back