• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 8, 2023
I have yet to watch it.

How about Chuunibyou demo Koi ga sh*tai!?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I only watched 2 episodes I think.

Another one... Have you seen K-ON!?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I did and I know I will get shot by saying this... but... I only watched 6 or 7 episodes...

Sports anime huh... Here's a good one in my opinion, have you seen Giant Killing?

TrinityLovesPokemon

TrinityLovesPokemon
Years
Haven't watched the anime with Touhou in it.

I've seen Free, and I absolutely HATED IT. I was constantly bored throughout the whole anime *I watched it all in one day*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Yes I did! I didn't finished it though, watched it till around 100 episodes, got too lazy to finish it.

So, have you seen Ookiku Furikabutte?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Never heard of it.

Have you seen Seitokai Yakuindomo? There's gonna be a new season airing next spring!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Yes I did.

Coming from the same mangaka duo, have you seen Bakuman?

casualCasualty

Super High School Level Fairy
Years
Ultra Maniac was so cute aaaaah! I never finished watching it though ;w;

Has anyone attempted to watch the Corpse Party anime?

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
Years
Ultra Maniac is really cute! <3 I love it! And nope, I never heard of Corpse Party so I looked online, and boy I will not watch that. I am easily frightened, so horror stuff isn't for me. XD

Has anyone seen Say I Love You?

casualCasualty

Super High School Level Fairy
Years
It took me a moment to realize you were talking about sukitte ii na yo. But oh my gosh its one of my favourite anime.

Speaking of cute, has anyone watching Kamisama Kiss? Its pretty high on the cute level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back