• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey and welcome to PC! Hope you havea great time and post offten ^_^ If you need any help, PM me and I will be more than willing to do so ^_-

Have an awesome time!

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
  • Hey you!!!!! MMM what should i say in this cases?mmm XD"welcome to the community and have a great time, enjoy yourself" XD Any doubts of anything or WANNA be my friend PM(pivate message) me!!111

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • Test you on what? Math? Science? Theology? Psychology? English?
    Welcome. There will be a test on all of this tomorrow.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome here^^
    I hope you'll have a great time :)

Lucid

Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, if you have any questions just ask. Have fun here. ^^;
    *gives n00b cookie*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • <.< Sorry, but your IP Address matches that of numerous members. ^^; To name a few, darkgamerGS, Eon, Flygon Prince...anyways, according to NU/W rules, this thread will be closed. Please don't pretend to be new. You know the rules, or should anyways. XD

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back