• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My intro.

Years
  • Hello. Here's a little about me:
    Besides Pokémon, I also enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh! and story writing, to an extent. I don't play that many video games other than Pokémon though notably, I do enjoy Sim City 4 from time to time (but not too much in one go). I enjoy going to the gym and I co-own a somewhat successful youtube channel where I post Pokémon battles and this can be found by search Underdogbros if you're intrigued, as you can find out more about me there, though we mainly do doubles. Our tournament which starts in a week (doubles) currently has an odd number (hint).

Hopefully I will remain reasonably active but I can't say for sure, although I would like to contribute to the Pokémon Strategies and Movesets/In-Game Team Help. Though it's annoying that people don't always state whether they want their team to be Singles, Doubles or Triples.
    I'm new and I already have a suggestion; because it would be an idea to split the sub form into 3, maybe? (plus another for rotation battles?). I personally don't know much about peoples' preferences for singles given I mainly play doubles.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • SimCity4! I thought I was the only person to play that! Haven't done son in years, though... should probably give it a go again.

Welcome to PC. If you want to make a suggestion about this place, feel free to post it in the Community Questions & Feedback forum, or, if you want a more direct response, trying Private Messaging one of the Moderators of S&M. In any event, hope you have fun at PC.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Story writing, huh? Do you write PKMN fanfics, too?

Anyway, welcome to PC. I do hope you stay active. ^^

Years
  • SimCity4! I thought I was the only person to play that! Haven't done son in years, though... should probably give it a go again.
    Well if you head down to Simtropolis they have lots of mods and other downloads which should renew your interest in the game.

Story writing, huh? Do you write PKMN fanfics, too?

Anyway, welcome to PC. I do hope you stay active. ^^
    A couple of years ago I had an idea for a Pokémon fanfic where Ash and company travel back the time of the dinosaurs but I didn't believe it was worth writing (I tend to be quite hard on myself. I know I could have got an A* instead of just an A for my creative writing). I do currently have part of an opening chapter for a Yu-Gi-Oh fan fiction (which I am struggling to name) but at the moment I do have another story which is unfinished. I hope the site accepts code for hiding spoilers because it's over 15,000 words so far. Not to mention barely anyone reviews my content on fictionpress but I'll see how things go. I'll try and have something submitted soon.

Welcome to PC. If you want to make a suggestion about this place, feel free to post it in the Community Questions & Feedback forum, or, if you want a more direct response, trying Private Messaging one of the Moderators of S&M. In any event, hope you have fun at PC.
    I'll do that now, after I've checked if my challenge got accepted, which I doubt it has because I think I could have given the post a better name.

Years
  • Hello. Here's a little about me:
    Besides Pokémon, I also enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh! and story writing, to an extent. I don't play that many video games other than Pokémon though notably, I do enjoy Sim City 4 from time to time (but not too much in one go). I enjoy going to the gym and I co-own a somewhat successful youtube channel where I post Pokémon battles and this can be found by search Underdogbros if you're intrigued, as you can find out more about me there, though we mainly do doubles. Our tournament which starts in a week (doubles) currently has an odd number (hint).

Hopefully I will remain reasonably active but I can't say for sure, although I would like to contribute to the Pokémon Strategies and Movesets/In-Game Team Help. Though it's annoying that people don't always state whether they want their team to be Singles, Doubles or Triples.
    I'm new and I already have a suggestion; because it would be an idea to split the sub form into 3, maybe? (plus another for rotation battles?). I personally don't know much about peoples' preferences for singles given I mainly play doubles.

Sim City 4 is an amazing game, bro. I've spent hours at a time building cities in the past, in a single session. I even once put 15 hours in a single day into the game.

Do you have any interest in the Pokemon TCG?

For Yu-Gi-Oh, check out Tabletop Games.

Also, welcome to the forums, don't forget to read the rules!

Also, the Challenge forum moderator should be allowed at least 24 hours to accept or deny a request.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hello. Here's a little about me:

Hey Dundundun! Welcome to the PokéCommunity!

I'm pretty excited that you just joined and already had an idea to suggest to the community. That's the kind of activity that we want to promote! 8D; I feel pretty bad saying this but here at PC we really don't have a very strong doubles community. It's more or less 98% singles 2% others as far as the teams posted to be rated here, and all of our prominent raters prefer singles as well. I guess because that's the standard metagame set by Smogon, and we at PC follow Smogon tiers and metagames more or less. I wish we could develop a bigger doubles community, though. :(

But anyway, I'm glad you decided to join up here. Please, do stay reasonably active as you so put it! While we might not be very inclined to try to rate doubles teams here I hope you can find places to post elsewhere in PC, too. ;-;

Don't forget to check out the rules if you haven't already, and you're free to contact me if you need any help figuring out where to post or if you need help with the forums. XD;

Back