• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Get better soon Tally!

@Slender:
Do you listen to Crossfade or Papa Roach?
Just record an emulator on your portable lap appropriate top, and loop two or three turns. X)

That'd be awesome to make video of multiple pokemon missing a Medicham with "You Can't Touch This" as the background music.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I hate allergies too, its just about the time when all the pollen comes out, and my noses closes up.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
aww thanks for caring all <3 ...yeah that's why i hate spring of all seasons..i'm always sick in spring!

Roc..you know you just called me with my favorite nickname!!! thank you i'll be better soon ^^

you people are being nice and that's very nice!!lol <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resooort!
Yeah, I've listened to both of them. c;
Aren't the ROMs illegal?

you people are being nice and that's very nice!!lol <3
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Last edited:

Lucid

Great thread name, and imagine that, people are actually posting about weather... ;x

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I couldn't resist haha. ;x

I'm still around- just wandering PC on one tab. I just finished reading something someone wrote. It's old, but I dug it up to reread it for a third or fourth time.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Man does this thread remind me that I need to play Final Fantasy 13, just to see how bad it really is.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My favorite was FF8 & FFVII. Most people would call it overrated and mainstream, but hey. That's the ones with my favorite storyline and FF8 was really unique with the GF :)

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
that was a good one slendy,it made me laugh hahaha

Lil:yup,i love FF but my favorite characters of all are Cloud and Vinny Valentine and lightining is cute ^^

how about you??

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
My favorite FF's have to be XII, IX, and II. I loved IIs battle system, too bad the game wasn't exactly favored amongst many.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never played any of them, so I can't really participate in this conversation. x:

Sir Codin

Oh, God, the new Pokemon 'Bridged cracks me up:

This is the most hilariously inane abridged series I have ever seen.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I didn't intent to change the subject there. Just was kind of explaining why I wouldn't have been posting much.

I did post it, yeah. One reply (Nathan) so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back