• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Mole - Round 3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, in the 3rd week of the Mole, and we've already said goodbye to 9 people... so, because of that, there will be NO Elimination Round this week. As you know, (or should know), the name of this round is:

Tune in for the story

And, this title does actually correspond to the objective of the round. Basically, in your teams, each team must write a story. But, this story must be a bit hard if I'm making a challenge out of it, so here are the objectives:
  • You must use 25 different songs or artists from the iTunes UK Music Store
  • You must try to use as little words as possible (bar the songs) whilst still making the story remotely sensible
So, there you have it. You must write a short story using 25 songs from the iTunes UK Music Store with using as little words as possible except the songs themselves. Because this challenge is particularly hard, the deadline is Midnight Thursday (GMT +1)

In terms of wagers... I'll get back to you on that one ;) Good luck everyone.

Stickified

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
LOL, this is gonna be intresting to say the least, but ill say it again, ur an ecvil bugger MCD!

one question, how can we find out songs from the tunes Uk music store?

or is that part of the challenge aswell?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'd think this would be common sense (although with some people on this board, I dunno) but remember that the story has to make... sort of sense. It may not comprehend with some of you... but, yeah.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
K... don't rush me! XD

DVLGA - Did not submit
FBWIA - Submitted
JFMS - Did not submit

Well, now that only 1 team submitted, this makes the second part of the challenge a bit one sided. The second part means that you have to resubmit another teams answers. But since only one team submitted, that team will have to resubmit their own answers.

For each answer correctly answered, you win $1000
For each answer incorrectly answered, you lose $2000

Basically, you have 24 hours to win $25000 -_-

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Hehe! This is interesting! Yeah... FBWIA win $25000 :P At least we have some real money to use for wagering! XD

Back