• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Co.'s "How to Make Sprites" Tutorial!

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
kybldmstr said:
Could you help me?I want to get these fusion sprites into my game hack.How do i?

This is not the place to ask for this. Im glad ya made yar own fusions, but go to the hacking sectin to ask for this.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
does anyone have tutorial for paint.net?And also how do you put more than one sprite in the box?

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
Another sad,sad question from the desk of SteelFire:
Were can I find the Chao base?I've been looking everywere but I can't find 'um.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
I try to save the picture as a gif to upload on the net, but it gets all blurry...
Do i have to save it as jpg? (btw, I use MSpaint)

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
kohei said:
I try to save the picture as a gif to upload on the net, but it gets all blurry...
Do i have to save it as jpg? (btw, I use MSpaint)

I'll add this to the first post:

Save it as .PNG~

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
Years
I'm just returning to PC from a long absence, and while I was gone, ppl. slarted making eggs. I know how to draw them on MSPaint, but how do I get them to hatch, and into what? Help would really be appreciated!

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
HariyamaGuy said:
I'm just returning to PC from a long absence, and while I was gone, ppl. slarted making eggs. I know how to draw them on MSPaint, but how do I get them to hatch, and into what? Help would really be appreciated!

Please, post in the Spriters Lounge about this, that'll happily answer~ =D
This isnt the place for this~

Back