• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Shiny Pokémon [v2.0]

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Voltorb and Electrode, Ponyta, Slugma, Gastly, Psyduck, Venonat, Ninetales, Treecko, Mudkip,...

I'm going to stop there because it would take too long (and take up too much room) to post them all. c:

Years
Most of my fave Shinies are from 5th Gen, probably cos of the more interesting color combinations on them.

Here's my top 3 Shinies (yeah, 5th Gen bias):

500.gif
549.gif
609.gif

Emboar just looks so cool with the blue flames, and Chandelure and Lilligant had nice Shiny colors too.

497.gif

Serperior also looks nice when shiny, those two shades of green go so well together.

545.gif

Scolipede looks so bright in shiny colors, that red and blue are clashy but they stand out.

633.gif
634.gif
635.gif

As for entire evolution lines, Deino's line definitely has good colors. That green and purple make it look pretty scary yet cool at the same time.

488.gif

For Legendaries, I was always a fan of Cresselia's Shiny colors. The blue looks nice on the purple. I actually liked Shiny Cresselia better than their normal colors.

Back